Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:41:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The dogpound is up and running.  (Read 4820 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2020, 12:11:09 pm »

Yes, since I use the the handle curdog on all adult related sites I decided a good place for everyone to pick up one my strays would be at the pound. Come check out the stuff that's got me barking about all the different bodyshapes I had the pleasure of coming across.  

http://simsdogpound.dreamwidth.org

« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 12:36:56 pm by mugwump » Logged
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:17:39 am »

YAY    what a great little site!
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 11:23:47 am »

I am trying to post a couple of things every week. I have been doing a lot of screenshots with the free version of Fraps and I have to change them from bmp to jpg files, so it takes longer. I'm not as organized as I thought I was and I'm trying to figure out which mesh was used for what. All that takes longer than the actual making of the outfit (lol). Thanks. for the awesome response, I'm glad you're digging it and hope everyone enjoys this stuff.
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 03:02:40 am »

What you've been missing out on....

Walls                                                                                                                                 New Rio teen clothes

New Bodybuilderv2 clothes
Let's not forget clothes for Classic Pin-up teen, BootyliciousV2 teen and oh yes.... skintones. All for the taking simsters!
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 08:20:08 am »

Rock

this really is a great site!!!
mugwump

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 10:22:00 pm »

I didn't start playing til 2009, when Bloom, Beosboxboy, Marvine, Warlokk, DMMuslow, Barconlista, Peggy, Franny and sooo many others were reaching the end of their interest (and/or time) with the game. This is my way to continue to contribute as they so generously did and maybe keep folks interested a little while longer. So far (judging from the amount of daily downloads) it seems to be still going strong. Keep simming my friend in sims.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: