Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:12:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Downloaded Paintings aren't Showing Up  (Read 3137 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JesseMichaels

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2020, 08:22:50 pm »

Hey, guys. Haven't been here in years and usually I'd go to Mod the Sims but for some reason I can't get back into their site, so I'm coming here to you for help.

I just recently uninstalled and reinstalled my game due to upgrading to a new OS and my downloads not working. I'm now having to put my downloads back in slowly to make sure they all work correctly. So far, so good. However, NONE of my paintings (recolored from the originals) are showing up. Everything else is. My paintings were some of my fave downloads! Not sure why this is happening. I even tried to refresh the download by re-downloading it all over again. This doesn't work, either.

Someone please help me if you can. I'd very much appreciate it.

Jesse M
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 08:59:37 am »

Have you redownloaded and reinstalled the CEP? You'll need that for a lot of painting recolors to show, along with recolors of a lot of the EAxis furniture, possibly some CC items as well.

https://modthesims.info/d/92541/the-quot-cep-quot-color-enable-package-v-9-2-0-15-may-2009.html

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
JesseMichaels

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 04:06:27 pm »

Yeah, I have the CEP. One of the first things I downloaded for my game. But, this link did help with giving me a link for the tutorial on CC not showing up. So I'll see if this helps. Thanks.
JesseMichaels

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 12:44:48 am »

Added that updated version of CEP and it worked. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: