Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:15:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I couldn't find the help I need...with Warlokk bodies  (Read 4738 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
WarriorofSymbion

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2020, 03:14:17 pm »

I want to use Warlokk body shapes, but before I download them, I need to know if they have a pregnancy morph or not. Can someone help me find the answer please.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 04:44:11 pm »

I think it depends on which ones you download, because morphs are per mesh, so one mesh could have them and another not.

Quickest way to figure out is to open the mesh file in SimPE, click on the GMDC, and then click on the "model" tab. The "model section" lists which morphs are included (fatbot/pregbot)

I checked a random top (this one: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,4390.0.html ) and the naked mesh has both morphs, but some of the clothes only have a fatmorph. I'm guessing they're following the same pattern as the original tops.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 04:49:44 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 08:32:30 pm »

Yes, it depends on the shape and the meshes. And depending on what shape(s) you are interested in, other creators have added morphs to some of the Warlokk meshes that didn't have them or created new meshes that do have them.

I use several of Warlokk shapes (some numbered series, CP, FM, etc) and I pretty much only use meshes which have preg & fat morphs so if the shapes you are interested in are ones I use, then I should be able to definitively answer for those.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
WarriorofSymbion

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 10:39:10 pm »

Thanks, I am thinking about the collection set of Warlokk's bodies because I can't make up my mind, and this might seem like a noob question, but what is SimPE?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2020, 11:26:13 pm »

It's a file editing program for TS2. You can edit files, make CC, edit neighborhoods/sims/etc., and do quite a lot more with it.

https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=630456

« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:38:59 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 12:06:46 am »

Some of Warlokk's numbered series (because there were so many of them) weren't very popular so you might not find many other clothes for them if you want much variety unless you make/convert them yourself. Popularity on those tended towards larger than Maxis default (which Warlokk classified as 34Bdef-34) both in bust and hip sizes. 

Some of the named sizes did have a lot of interest so people made a lot of clothing and additional meshes for them. Three of those which you can find quite a bit of clothing for are Classic Pinup (CPU) which is larger than Maxis default both in breast and hips, Fashion Model (FM) which is smaller in both breast and hips and Voluptuous Gal (VolGal or VG) which is larger than CPU in both.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

WarriorofSymbion

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 11:16:37 am »

I'm going to look into the SimPE, it sounds neat. Thank you.

I was most interested in the Classic Pinup and the teen D and teen C, but like I said I couldn't make up my mind. Are these three with both morphs? If so I'll just get these three since I like them the best.
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 12:46:00 pm »

Teen C and Teen D only describe the tops. You also have to decide on the hip size. Small, Medium, Large or XLarge. So for Teens, it's C-Sm, C-Md, C-Lg and C-XL and Teen D-Md, D_Lg and D-XL. (There's no D-SM). Finding teen meshes with Pregnancy morphs can be challenging since the vanillla game did not have teen pregnancy and the first creations of Warlokk meshes for teens didn't include them either. All of Warlokk's teen meshes did include the fat morphs. VanityDeMise did make a number of meshes with full morphs for Teen C-Lg and Teen D-Lg.

For CPU, Warlokk's early creations only had Fat morphs as well (except for full body nude MESH_afBody_ClassicPinup_Naked which has both). But Warlokk's X-Hi meshes which came out later do have both morphs. Cenor had a huge project he did which converted nearly every Maxis outfit to CPU and added morphs to them. He also developed a CP Teen shape and converted a number of Maxis outfits to it with both morphs. Other creators such as Gothplague, Snarf/Lion-o and JulieJ have all made fully morphed CPU meshes.

(I have a number of recolors/conversions of fully morphed CPU clothing found in my signature line. If the downloads themselves don't contain the mesh used, they can be found in the "Clothing Meshes" download.)

This just applies to clothing. Bodyshaped skintones which show "true-nude" (only in the shower or with a nude mod) are built differently and depending what meshes the creator used when making that skintone may or may not have full morphs. But if you don't have a nude mod and don't care what they look like in the shower, then that's not an issue.

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

WarriorofSymbion

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 01:21:38 pm »

Thank you, how do I find the downloads from these people?
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 06:01:38 pm »

Search engines are your friend. Smiley  There are likely additional places for each creator.

Warlokk (retired) -- predominately here at Insim and InSimAdult. The Mystical One also did a cumulative posting here.
 http://www.baldninja.com/bodyshape.php.
VanityDeMise (retired) -- may have some things at InSim or InSimAdult. Much of her stuff can be found at Sims Cave (and in Other Creators in my signature line)
Snarf/Lion-O (active) -- much of his older things can be found at Sims Cave.
Gothplague (retired) -- her site and another site (Wooden Simolean) that hosted her works seem to have vanished now. There may still be some on InSim and InSimAdult.
Cenor (retired) -- his site www.sinford-sims2.de is gone. Some of his things can be found in Other Creators in my signature line

Another catch-all for some of those creators' works is also found here.
https://simfileshare.net/folder/23917/ 

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

WarriorofSymbion

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 10:10:18 pm »

Thank you so much. I downloaded all the CPU clothes from your signature.  Grin
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 09:38:35 am »

Awesome! In the zip files, the BAS.text file is the text of the post when it was originally posted on BAS (BackAlleySims) before the site when away. Some downloads contain the required mesh, some do not. For the downloads without the meshes, I believe I added all of them in the separate Clothing Meshes download. If you find you are missing a mesh after that, let me know and I'll search it out and make it available.

One creator I left out is JulieJ. She is still active and her current things may be found here. http://juliejsimsstuff.wordpress.com/

HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: