Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:45:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Huge Bodybuilder overalls mesh download link or file?  (Read 3200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimmerDanillo

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2021, 01:29:40 am »

Looking for Huge Bodybuilder overalls mesh download link or file? I've checked the forums here and haven't found a viable download link. I was able to track down a reference on Juninpedia.com, "*MESH* Overalls for the Huge BB (MESH INCLUIDA)," but the link is dead and had not been archived on the Wayback Machine Internet Archive.org. If you have a viable file share link or file, would you please send it my way? Thank you!
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 01:48:15 pm »

This might be it https://simfileshare.net/folder/88169/ , dl#4. Looks like Telfen added a fat morph. Pic included in zip as well as mesh and 4 recolors. I was trying to help with a wcif from ISA today and just stumbled upon that in my searching and remembered your post. Also someone over at Sims2packrat mentioned about 7-8 weeks ago that they had found a bunch of stuff from Beos's old site and were going to organize/re-upload those items when they could. https://sims2packrat.tumblr.com/page/8 It's the "Found Patchwork Sims 2 Files" , second paragraph , just something to keep an eye on if you're interested.
SimmerDanillo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2021, 06:30:42 pm »

Thank you for the info and links! Please forgive me for the long overdue response. I haven't been playing or modding anything Sims 2 for a few months. I just happened to log onto Insimenator.org just now and saw your reply post. Again - thank you! This has just given me incentive to enter the Sims 2 world after too long of a hiatus.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: