Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:44:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis@Simcribbling series 7 skintones linked to the slimmer bodybuilder.  (Read 57257 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 07:09:01 am »

Women don't have genital parts with these skins! It's a pitty, because they are gorgeous!

I'm waiting anxiously for these skins compatible with bodybuilder! I hope women have genital parts Cheesy
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 07:11:52 am »

Quote from: Ghostboy
Women don't have genital parts with these skins! It's a pitty, because they are gorgeous!

I'm waiting anxiously for these skins compatible with bodybuilder! I hope women have genital parts Cheesy

The skins are the original Louis@Simcribbling skins, that I have just linked to the various different male bodytypes. If they don't have the genital parts then thats how Louis made them.

The bodybuilder ones are already done and posted here

So you can color my world with sunshine yellow each day
Oh you can color my world with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above
And if you color my world, just paint it with your love
Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 07:56:01 am »

Thank you very much wirelessguy Cheesy
Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 03:15:06 pm »

Is it possible to add genital female parts in these skins?Am I allowed to do that?If the answer is yes how can I change skins?I don't understand a thing how to work with bodyshop and programs like that.Can I open these skins in bodyshop and draw genital parts? I don't really know how it works.When I open it the only thing I can do is create a sim just like in the game :smt120
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 06:44:35 pm by Ghostboy » Logged
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 07:22:09 am »

Is it possible to add genital female parts in these skins?Am I allowed to do that?If the answer is yes how can I change skins?I don't understand a thing how to work with bodyshop and programs like that.Can I open these skins in bodyshop and draw genital parts? I don't really know how it works.When I open it the only thing I can do is create a sim just like in the game :smt120

Yes it is possible to add what you want to the skins and according to Louis@Simcribbling's policy you are allowed to, so long as you credit Louis.

To make the changes you want, create a new skin project in bodyshop and then  edit the female skintone textures with a graphics program. Once edited, import the skintone into your game through bodyshop.

Once you've created/edited the skin, if you want to add it to an existing sim you will need to use the sim surgery plugin in SimPE.

Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 04:10:58 pm »

Thank you for your help wirelessguy! What kind of graphic program do I have to use?Is it difficult to work?
 SimPE? Oh lord! Everytime I try to work with this program I don't know where to start.There are so many names and options. Is soooooo confusing. Where can I see all the characteristics of my sims?
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 01:50:00 am »

Thank you for your help wirelessguy! What kind of graphic program do I have to use?Is it difficult to work?
 SimPE? Oh lord! Everytime I try to work with this program I don't know where to start.There are so many names and options. Is soooooo confusing. Where can I see all the characteristics of my sims?

You can use any kind of graphics program that will handle bitmaps, I personally use Adobe photoshop, but that program is rather expensive. With SimPE, have a look at the mts2 and the SimPE site for their tutorials, also I think there may be some tutorials on this site which may help.

Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 06:52:45 am »

Quote from: wirelessguy
You can use any kind of graphics program that will handle bitmaps, I personally use Adobe photoshop, but that program is rather expensive. With SimPE, have a look at the mts2 and the SimPE site for their tutorials, also I think there may be some tutorials on this site which may help.

So, I can draw what I want in the skins with adobe photoshop, right? That's cool!
Thanks again wirelessguy.
LittleStudent

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2006, 02:46:14 am »

just great thanks
Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 06:55:38 am »

I finished the modifications in these skins! I just added genital parts in women!
I have been wondering if you would like me to share them! I don't know if you will enjoy the skins but I tried. Smiley
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 07:37:45 am »

I finished the modifications in these skins! I just added genital parts in women!
I have been wondering if you would like me to share them! I don't know if you will enjoy the skins but I tried. Smiley

Congrats, I would be happy for you to share them, but I would advise uploading them to the adult section as you have added the ladies 'bits'.

Ghostboy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 02:05:34 pm »

Quote from: wirelessguy
Congrats, I would be happy for you to share them, but I would advise uploading them to the adult section as you have added the ladies 'bits'.

The files I have to upload are those which are in projects folder, right? Those pakage files?
How can I upload?
simfan_101

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2006, 10:43:42 am »

Say that I have the slim bb mesh and I want to use these particular skins, would it be possible to use the skins without useing slim bb clothing?
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2006, 07:35:49 pm »

I have already reedited louis' skins in my game to be more natural. I have also downloaded louis' skins as a default from MTS2 (but these are in the original state). If I wanted to to tie/link  all my skins together (default, slim bodybuilder, etc.) to use the louis' skins that I modified, how would I do that?

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2006, 04:34:11 am »

Quote from: jwilson5
I have already reedited louis' skins in my game to be more natural. I have also downloaded louis' skins as a default from MTS2 (but these are in the original state). If I wanted to to tie/link  all my skins together (default, slim bodybuilder, etc.) to use the louis' skins that I modified, how would I do that?

Well you would need to create a 'linked' version of your skins for each bodytype you want it for e.g. the bodybuilder and slimmer bodybuilder would need seperate skins. I would recommend doing it by following Marvine's skin linking tutorial at the link below (its how I do it).

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89397

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: