Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 05:17:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claudia  (Read 7465 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lytough

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2006, 11:53:22 am »

This is my first upload. Hopefully, everything goes fine. Enjoy her as I have.
 Custom Content:
  Eyes by Helaene - sparkling eyes.
  Blush by Helaene  Diorblush - naive rose
  Eyeshadow Shade by Ashes
  Lipstick by Olimpia
  Earrings by rose#smky009@163.com
  Skintone Ehn36d36light by Warlokk (Kudos to U, man!)
  Hair color by LOLA (sims2sisters.sme.sk
  Clothing by Griselda http://personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/grizz.htm

I appreciate all of these wonderful works, without which I wouldn´t have been able to do what it's in here.

* Claudia.rar (3852.07 KB - downloaded 565 times.)

* Claudiaworkshop-06_05_200609_20_51a.png (193.65 KB, 254x468 - viewed 619 times.)

* Screenshot-06_05_200609_20_12a.png (152.98 KB, 254x506 - viewed 539 times.)

* Mugging.jpg (50.37 KB, 600x450 - viewed 607 times.)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 05:03:19 pm by Lytough » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Melanie
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 11:54:59 am »

Very pretty, nice job!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 03:39:19 pm »

very nicely done Lytough!  Love that you have used this mesh =)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 10:26:59 pm »

Lovely just lovely.
Thank you for sharing
:love7:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
moena
Forever His One and Only

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 01:31:23 am »

Oh she's cute, very nicely done.

* Be as nice as possible, only as nasty as necessary.
* Somebody wants something you have. Protect it.
* Somebody has something you want. Go for it.
* Scramble to the top and don't tiptoe while you're there.
* Life's a game. Play it to win. And to enjoy!
:thumbup:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 12:19:05 am »

Very nice!
IceEros

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 10:39:49 am »

U got lots of talent man. Ur work looks very realistic furthermore the girls are great looking. Thank you for sharing your work with us
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 10:45:56 am »

Quote from: IceEros
U got lots of talent man. Ur work looks very realistic furthermore the girls are great looking. Thank you for sharing your work with us

Without comments like yours, IceEros, my life as an uploader would be futile. It's like gas to my simgals. I'm so glad U like them. Thanks!!:)

IceEros

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 03:49:54 pm »

I got a bit of a problem here Lytough Sad. I have downloaded some of your great work however, it does not appear on my Sim2 and when i try to find it on Body Shop it comes up with a rabbit head instead of the head i'm seeing here. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a expansion i have to use for those great looking sims to show up? Overall is something wrong or better said i'm doing  something wrong cuz i cannot use any of the girls i've seen in here done by you and it just ticks me off big time cuz they are realised excellent, realistic and good looking
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 05:53:54 pm »

Quote from: IceEros
I got a bit of a problem here Lytough Sad. I have downloaded some of your great work however, it does not appear on my Sim2 and when i try to find it on Body Shop it comes up with a rabbit head instead of the head i'm seeing here. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a expansion i have to use for those great looking sims to show up? Overall is something wrong or better said i'm doing  something wrong cuz i cannot use any of the girls i've seen in here done by you and it just ticks me off big time cuz they are realised excellent, realistic and good looking

Wow... a rabbit head? that's odd!! Let's see.... which expansion do U have? I'm working with the Nightlife Expansion, and I know that sometimes there might be some sort of a conflict when using an older version of the body shop. No one has ever told me that before, so let's work that out and see what the problem is. Don't fret! Surely there's an answer..... Let's keep in touch to try to sort this out.Post your issue herehttp://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=43and let's see if someone has a clue on this. I'll look it up to on my own as well
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 05:57:31 pm by Lytough » Logged

IceEros

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 06:27:26 pm »

Yeah, an one-eyed rabbit head Smiley).The body shows normal but instead of the faces you've posted in here there's a big one-eyed rabbit head. Funny looking, nevertheless I'd like to use your sims. Moreover I think my game will be finished pretty quick as the head is sooo huge it won't be able to fit in the car that comes to pick him up for work. Hence, no work, no money, game over pretty quick.(jusk kidding Wink )
I think the problem might be that I am not using any expansion at this time. I'm just using the plain Sim2. I have 3 expansions but I haven't install 'em yet. Judging by what you have said it may be a good idea if i install Nightlife.
I'll do that and let you know if i solve the problem that way.
thank you for your help and i'll stay in touch. And once again thank you for your sharing your work with us
IceEros

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 07:55:32 pm »

I have installed Nightlife and the wabbit is gone now. Now Body Shop tells me that Claudia and some other sims are for an expansion which is not installed (yet). So I guess i'd have to install OFB and University expansions and problem solved.Sorry to bother you for nothing. If you have any great work PLEASE let me know. I really like what you've done so far, I have all "your babes" and I may create a Lytoughville Wink. Thank you for your time
Kiwiconure99

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 08:46:09 am »

My name is Claudia! lol

:nana: Wench Mastah :female:

:asshole: Claudia :asshole:
blckhrt1plyr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 07:28:35 pm »

Yes,I tracked done the meshes and piece of clothing yeah!
Here:http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Grizzelda/downloads/sims2/meshes?ID=264232

And here:http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Grizzelda/downloads/sims2/clothing/female/adult/everyday/longlist
(just scroll down `till you see "Pink & Black Halter with Low Slung Jeans."\

EDIT:Never mind,went to see if items made her clothes work in game,they didn`t.:bawl:Where is it?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 08:06:21 pm by blckhrt1plyr » Logged

Can a ghost have an aneurism?
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 06:38:43 pm »

Very Pretty!! Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: