Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:12:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Before and After Makeovers!  (Read 78269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nony22

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2008, 04:02:21 pm »

where can i download this ??
nony22

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2008, 04:09:26 pm »

where can i downloa dthis thing?? plzz anyone??
nony22

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2008, 04:38:36 am »

hey...how is it going where can i find the "plastic surgury kit" for the sims 2 ep or seasons cause i made a sim an i looked really ugly so plz if u could help me find it everysite say's it's insmenator but i couldn't find it so plz if ud help me id be appreciate it..
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2008, 08:17:55 am »

click far left part of insim then click where it says change appearance, then click face lift same thing as plastic surgery.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2008, 12:04:57 pm »

Everybody, please restrict the WCIF questions to the WCIF section, ONLY. Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008, 01:24:30 pm »

Remade the  Curious Brothers recently I almost like them!  LOL!
Pascual

Lazlo

Vidcund

Would love to see some more makeovers of these guys.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008, 02:20:36 pm »

I had Pascal marry Cassandra after I moved their whole home to Pleasantview. Can't show you the make-over I gave him, because I'm currently in a fresh and new game. Still have him backed-up somewhere though, married to pregnant Cassandra, moved into the Goth-house with his alien daughter. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 12:50:15 am »

Aww..Right now I have restarted playing Cassandra and have her married to Don Lothario and pregnant.
She is not too happy.
I always imagined her with Darren Dreamer.

Coptic Text

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 05:22:28 am »

That's why I refused to marry her to him, everyone does.
I had Don marry Nina, they already have 2 kids together, Mortimer married Dina, Dina had twins, Mortimer died, Dina resurrected him, Darren married Kaylynn (after she had twins from Daniel, and Darren adopted a kid), I made sure Mary-Sue never caught Daniel cheating and had them have another baby.
As I already said, Cassandra married Pascal while pregnant with Don's baby, and I'm pretty sure I was busy getting Brandi fall in love with Lazlo.
And then Vidcund was the one who was going to keep living in their old home, with his alien daughter and eventually find a new girl or something.
But it's been aaaages since I played Pleasantview, so I'm not 100% sure that's what happened. But at least it's close. xD
Brandi's oldest boy was working on becoming nicer and getting his grades up, the Pleasant-sisters stopped hating each other and were working on actually liking each other, so basically everyone got happy, married and pregnant. xD

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 12:21:37 pm »

How did u do it?  You put house sims and all in lot catalogue and then moved it into Strangehood?
I always thought that would corrupt my files and was afraid to do that.

Coptic Text

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2008, 10:04:45 am »

Yeah, I put the whole house including the sims living in it in the lot catalogue, and placed the house in Pleasantview. I personally had no issues at all with my game or that family afterwards.

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:26 pm »

Cool!  Have to try that!

Coptic Text

SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2008, 06:40:49 pm »

I found one makeover picture thread, but it was for townies, so I decided to make this one for sims we have made and then made over. Here's mine:

This is Jessica. She is 14, from London, England. She now lives in Alabama in the US. Her older sister is is cosmotology school and offered to give her a make-over just in time to start her first year of high school, and this is how it came out.

[ATTACH]140086[/ATTACH]
Close-up of her face profile

[ATTACH]140087[/ATTACH]
Outfit change.

This was done without any actual changing of facial features. The sim only has changes in hair, brows, makeup, accessories and clothing.

P.S. Sorry about the photo size. Click on the small pictures to see a larger version. I have no idea how to change the size, but as soon as I can figure it out, I will.

Everyone, feel free to post your photos if you have any.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 11:35:35 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2008, 12:25:39 am »

Good job!
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2008, 01:54:08 pm »

Realy good job!

So this is the male maid before

and after

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
  Print  

Jump to: