Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:03:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nude Defaults for other Body Sizes  (Read 3452 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scarpz
« on: May 01, 2006, 12:03:54 pm »

First off, Warlokk, great job with all of your body shapes! It's nice to play the game with different size people, like real life. I'm not too computer savvy, and simPE is out of my league... I was wondering if you or anyone here had the "non-barbie" skins to replace default nudes for your "larger" woman packages. I installed these type of skins for defaults last year, but now when others bathe they look like real naked people, but the 40DDD and 36C etc women look like barbies LOL.

Anyway, keep up the great work, and if there is an easy way to replace the default nude skins I'd appreciate the help!

-S
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 02:54:32 pm »

There's quite a few skintone sets folks have made for my various sizes over at MTS2, if you search for "Warlokk" you'll find them pretty easily.  Also, Meremale has been posting some skintone sets for the various sizes here, over in the Adult Bodyshape section.  They won't be defaults, but rather custom skintones you'll select for your sims that use the sizes, but also have the detailed textures.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 08:02:37 am »

Not sure what you mean, which files are you trying to use?  The skintones, or clothing?  Clothing won't appear if the correct mesh is not also installed, so make sure you're putting everything in... the skintones should appear in the Custom list, but you won't see any change at all in Bodyshop/CAS when you apply them, the effect is only visible when nude... you have to use clothing the other times.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: