Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 10:05:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *Cinderella*  (Read 16504 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2006, 10:35:18 pm »

Obs: Isabelle was a contestant at Besen's Cinderella Contest. But her story came out so right that I decided to show it. Have fun!!!  And thank you Besen for giving Isabelle this chance!! Now she comes back to the wonderful Victorian contest...

Ladies and gents, Isabelle de Gaunt, the Cinderella

"....Once upon a time in a faraway land, there was a small family: the father, Auguste de Gaunt and his fair daughter, Isabelle. They lived in a large manor almost in the countryside. Auguste was a very kind man. He treated his servents like iquals.
As the time went by, he felt he should re-marry, for he was a widower. Isabelle was becoming a little lady and she needed the presence of a woman in that house, a real lady, to teach her things that Auguste himself wouldn't know how, for he was a man. Some time later he found himself a wife. She was a noble woman, a baronesse. She was a widow and had a child of her previous marriage, Jacques. Her name, Rodmilla. Soon she got pregnant with Auguste's child and then Agnes was born.
They couldn't have been happier... but one never knows what awaits next.
One morning, after riding with Isabelle, Auguste  had a heart attack and died immediatelly....
Angry, Rodmilla blamed Isabelle for Auguste's death...

...and to punish her, made her the house servent. Isabelle would have to do all the chores of the house, once Rodmilla dismissed all the servents. It'd help Isabelle get rid of her sin...

The years passed and Isabelle became a lovely little woman.

Her favourite pass time was to take care of her beloved sister, who reminded her so much of her late father... Romilla fobade her to touch the child. She should stay downstairs, next to the ashes where she belonged...
Isabelle worked hard and had no friends...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:24:25 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 10:37:54 pm »

Isabelle wass always working. She had to wake up early in the morning to be able to do all the chores that await her. Especially now. Her stepbrother came back from school. He had been expelled for bad behaviour. His mom thought it had been a missjudgement of her baby boy's character....
So, now Isabelle had to cook Jacque's favourite foods too!

She trully missed her father... and now there were two people to treat her bad in that house that once she called hers....

Jacques ignored Isabelle completelly and taught his mother (who also ignored Isabelle) one of the latests dances from the capital city...
And Isabelle cleaned up their mess....

And took out the garbage...

And really missed her beloved father...

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 10:38:36 pm »

The King of that land was a fair and good old man, who had only one son. King Françóis wanted his son, Prince Henrí, to marry as soon as possible. But he insisted in remanining single.

"Too many girls, Pappa"

....was his answer to his father. But Françóis got really weary of that lack of reponsability of his son, after all, Henrí was the crown Prince and needed a wife in order to have children!

"Ah! If your mother were still here with us, none of this would've  have been happening!"

"If I may intrude, Your Highness..." said Georges Chevalier, the Prime Minister, "Your Majesty should organize a ball and invite all the daughters of your noble kinsmen who are yet unmarried. This way, the Prince will meet  them all and hopefully, fall in love with one of them"

The Prince looked at him and grinned. "What if I don't fall in love with any of the girls?"

The King forced the Prince to look at him. "Then, dear Henrí, my ONLY son, I'll have you hanged by the neck!!!!!And...and...I shall live forever!!! Or I'll adopt a child!!!!"

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 10:39:23 pm »

Some days later, an invitation for the Great Ball arrived at the Gaunt Manor. Of course it was Isabelle who got it and gave it to her stepmother.
"A ball in the Royal Palace?!!?" Rodmilla read aloud "Good gracious!! It's been ages I don't go to a ball...shame on me my only daughter is a baby yet...."
Isabelle looked at her not quite understanding what she was saying (shuch a naive girl!)
"But stepmother, whant about me? I am unmarried and my father was one a noble kinsman."
"YOU??? How dare you THINK you could APPROACH the Prince? Don't even DARE looking at him, you miserable beggar!! And besides, there's much to do with the house work these days. Christmas is around the corner and YOU don't remember these things, do you? Oh, no!! Cinderella thinks only of **evil laugh** going to a ball!! A ball!!Bah!! A servent maid in a ball"
Isabelle left the room in tears. Never in her life she felt worse. She had never been humiliated that way...

She went to her room and wept, wept till she fell asleep.She had worked all day long and was very tired....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 10:40:25 pm »

Then... a star from the sky started to approach Isabelle's room, and suddenly the room was filled with a strange light... A beautiful woman showed up in the middle of the light. she touched Isabelle's face and woke her up with a beautiful soft voice...

"Wake up, my dear. We have no time to loose.  The ball has already begun, and you are late..."
Isabelle woke up and felt afraid.
"W-who are y-you? H-how did you get in h-here?"
"We are wasting time, my dear, but let's be civilized. I am your Fairy Godmother. I'm here to dress you up to the ball. Come, come, child!The time!"

"Humm...I don't suppose I'll have a lot of trouble with you...you are pretty enough, so...here is a beautiful dress to match your eyes!!! We need some make up as well! Oh, let me do this!!" And then the Fairy Godmother transformed Isabelle completely....

Isabelle was so happy that started to cry.

"Oh, no, no, my dear!! I want o see a simlle on your face, not tears. Now, dear, child, all dreams have an end. And this one ends at midnight. When you listen to the clock striking midnight, run, because at the last stroke, everything will be as they were before...."

Not much later, Isabelle arrived at the ball.

Nobody knew who she was and she didn't know who anybody was. The Prince saw her and went to talk to her. It was love at first sight....for both of them...

The Prince invited her to dance...

...and to dance again...

...and there was a kiss...

...and they had dinner in private...

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 10:41:17 pm »

The King was radiant!!! He would not have to worry about Henrí anymore, it seemed...he was "taken" at last!! He was already making plans with the Prime Minister...

But then something they didn't expect happened... when the old clock stroke midnight. Isabelle stood up and ran, escaped before the magic was over.

The Prince was distressed....

"Everything was so perfect...why did she have to leave... ? Where might she have gone to? I love her so... I must find her!! I will find her wherever she may be"

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 10:42:11 pm »

After coming back from the ball, Isabelle could think of nothing else except the handsome prince... "Well, it was good, but only a dream..." she tough to herself. "If the Prince knew I'm only a maid servent at this house, he would have me killed for having the insolence of attending his ball and dancing with him...and... have kissed him..."
Isabelle was caught daydreaming by her stepmother.
"Where were you yesterday night? I demand an answer right now!!"

"I-I was sleeping in m-my bedroom, s-step-m-mother." Isabelle lied. She was very afraid of her stepmother.
"DON'T you dare lying to me, you stupid little ****!!"

And slapped Isabelle on the face...
At this moment she herd a noise outside and soon she saw... His Royal Highness, Prince Henrí comimng into her house!!!

"Your Grace!!" Rodmilla exclaimed and bowed respectfully. "It's an honour to have  Your Highness in my humble home..."

Before Henrí could answer Rodmilla, he saw Isabelle in a corner of the room.

She had red eyes. She had been crying. She, the woman he loved with all his heart was weeping! But why? He ignored Rodmilla completely and ran towards Isabelle.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 11:14:27 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 10:43:00 pm »

"Isabelle, is that really you? I can't believe my eyes!!"

"I'm so s-sorry, Your Grace...I thought...I"
"Your Grace?? I thought  I had a name and my name is Henrí. Isabelle I've searched everywhere for you, my dear beloved, and now I found you! Why, why did you ran away from me at the night of the ball?"
"Because you are a Royal Prince and I am a maid servent..."
"Nonesense, my love. You will move to the palace with me at once.  I mean, if you would like to have me as your husband. "
"Oh, Henrí...!!!"

"As for you, Mme. de Gaunt, my wife will always be in need of a new house maid. You can accompany the Prime Minister and he will show you your new quarters at the palace, where you will be treated just like you treated my wife all these years..."

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 10:43:37 pm »

***Almost a week later...***
The King was radiant!! He was going to see his son getting married!!! At last!!! And it was a lovely ceremony. Of course the stepmother had to help in the kitchen of the palace. She didn't attend the ceremony. Neither did Jacques.

In her great day, Isabelle was radiantly beautiful!!

Henrí and Isabelle exchanged the vows (the King almost fainted, I must say)...

...exchanged the rings...

...the handsome groom could now kiss the adorable bride...

And they lived happilly ever after...

*~The End of the first part!~*
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:39:51 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:46:38 pm »

Several years later....Her Majesty, Queen Isabelle in her house with her family:

Admiring her daughter's piano playing

Her Majesty, the Queen:

I used to be Nyxie
Stacy Poiss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 04:36:01 pm »

Good story, but graphic is bad((
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 04:54:55 pm »

Thank you - I'm affraid it is the only one I have. I accept grapphics donations, though (hehehe)

I used to be Nyxie
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 11:58:17 pm »

well i like the story and the pics just looked like they pretty much went with it very good job putting it together and isabella is a very lovely sim.

not sure what you mean by graphics lol maybe mine are always bad so i can't tell.anyway loved the story thanks for sharing.(btw how did you learn to translate siminesse?) rofl i looked like they were at least thinking what you typed.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 09:18:33 pm »

Was that a cumpliment? If so, thank you very much!!!! I happen to spend some time just looking at the pic before writing anything.
And about my graphics card....my computer is 6 years old....so what would you expect.....I hope to buy a new on soon.
*hugs*

I used to be Nyxie
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 10:46:43 am »

lol i thought the pics were great i couldn't see anything wrong with the graphics but i have only seen grapics like that so i wouldn't know the difference i wouldn't be able to post what i think they are saying sometimes lol at least unless it was in the adult section.only problem i saw and haven't found any pj skins that would have fit your story better.

all the rest of the skins in the pics looked period correct maybe stylist sims has some pjs that would fit a little better.otherwise it all fit(only a suggestion not critisism)lol i can't even take near as good of screen shots and forget what the story line is supposed to be when i try so you have a lot going better then i do.

i see all kinds of really nice screen shots that look like they came from other games but haven't got a clue how to do those.looking forward to anymore of your stories you create great job:)

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: