Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 07:20:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: *Cinderella*  (Read 16577 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 11:10:44 am »

Awww...thank you!!! You are so kind!!!!
*hugs hotrod50s*

I used to be Nyxie
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 03:33:06 pm »

thats was AMAZING! i couldnt have done it better myself- and i DEFONATELY couldnt have made my lady sim that pretty though i am always trying! thankyou for writing something that took my breath away!
EnblithTheFair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2006, 02:15:02 pm »

Lovely sotry! Isabelle makes a very good Cinderella. The hair and dress you found for her at the ball were perfect! Smiley

Visit my Sim Site: Fanciful Sims  :queen:
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 12:21:41 pm »

This is a queen's day. I get up very early and so does my husband the king."

"I feel very sad for I'll see him only at night...We have duties to perform and the kingdom depends on us..."

"My maid servent, Delphina, helps me get dressed and does my hair. Then I spend some time with my daughter, Eugenie. I never met my mother, so I'm very attached to my daughter. She is adorable and we spend most of the morning together."

"When my son ends his classes earlier, he joins us. Philippe is a sweet boy. He looks just like his father and is very intelligent too. He is learning to read, so when I have some opportunity I read for him and he feels delighted!"

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 12:30:09 pm »

"This afternoon I found something out: I'm pregnant! Henrí and I spend so little time together, but enough to have our babies. Oh! I wish I could tell him at once!! But he is in a very important meeting with the English Prime Minister...."

"My day goes on. I have to entertain the Grand-Duchesse of Louxembourg, Mme. Amelie. She is an adorable creature! I've met her before, here in my palace. She goes often to Paris, and she breaks her journey here with us. She has a handsome son. I want him to meet my Eugenie. Who knows...maybe the can....Oh, stop it, Isabelle! You have promised  yourself not to think of it!"

"We had dinner along with the Grand-Duchesse in the King's private apartment. We don't use it very much, since  we share the same bedroom. I know it's not an ordinary costume, but Henrí said he wuldn't make it if he had to stay away from me the whole day and the whole night. So we keep the King's apartments to these moments."

« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 04:14:58 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 01:04:30 pm »

"That night we retired earlier. We kissed our children good night and I told henrí I had some new to tell him. He looked at me and smiled. Oh, I love him so much!! Even after all these years!!! 'Henrí, hun, I have good news for you and for the kingdom: you are going to be a father again!!' I said and that was his reaction...."

"Oh, my dear, my beloved, my queen! Thank you! You have already given me two fine children and made me a happy man! Now you give me another child!!!"

"Easy, Henrí!! The baby!"

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart! Hello baby! I'm your daddy!!"

"My dear husband and I had more reaseons to celebrate that night...And you know what I mean (blushes)...."

"Good night!"

I used to be Nyxie
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 09:22:19 pm »

I enjoyed your story so much. One question....what happened to Isabella's little sister? Did she get thrown into servitude with Rodmilla?:B

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
texaschic1531

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 05:58:29 pm »

Love the story!! Maybe by graphics they mean that in the pictures show fragments of wall and outside...idk!
i think the story is wonderful!! Beautiful work! Smiley

ooh and i love the hair styles and clothes too!!
if you dont mind, could you pm those sites to me?  thanks! Cheesy
~texaschic1531
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:42:48 am by kim » Logged

Check out my story, The Sisters Grim!
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=34781
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2006, 06:02:29 pm »

Quote from: AjiDivine
I enjoyed your story so much. One question....what happened to Isabella's little sister? Did she get thrown into servitude with Rodmilla?:B

Oh, no! She is married to a German Prince now. I'll provide some pics of her and her family.

She is going to show up very soon

Quote from: texaschic1531
ooh and i love the hair styles and clothes too!!
if you dont mind, could you pm those sites to me?  thanks! Cheesy
~texaschic1531

Hi and I'm sorry. I got most of their clothes from TSR, Besen's site, MTS2, All About Style and Sussi's site. The same to the hair and decoration.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:43:11 am by kim » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2006, 03:51:05 pm »

"We haven't received the letter from my sister Agnes telling us she and her husband, Franz, would be spending some days with us. I was so happy too see her!!!"

"Agnes is my younger sister, Romilla's daughter. I was so delighted to see her again!! She and Franz arrived in the aftrnoon, exactly at tea time!"

"My pregnancy does not allow me to receive many visitors and I was so happy to hear my dear sisiter is going to stay with us unitl the baby is born. Well, that's family conversation during tea time"

"Eugenie decided to entertain us with playing her pianoforte. She and Agnes share the very same passion for music. I'm afraid I cannot play the piano forte as well as any of them. I cannot even sing well!"

"My dear Agnes does not have children yet, although they have been married for two years now. She love children and she does not mind showing it to everybody"

"Well, at least now I'm not worried about Rodmilla anymore. I know I can count on Agnes to replace mein visiting her mom for a while....And you know what I mean...."

And by the way, this is Agnes Elizabeth, my dear sister!!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:54:52 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
damnskank

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 07:24:55 am »

great story your graphics arent bad :tongue5:
melp1219
Obsessive Twilighter!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 03:04:04 pm »

the story is great so far hope to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 09:10:01 am »

Please do more of your story! Its great!!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2006, 10:25:22 pm »

I'm just waiting for my new HD to arrive, otherwise I can't play.... :cry:

I used to be Nyxie
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2006, 04:24:34 pm »

This is a brilliant story!! And Cinderella is so pretty!! Well done Smiley

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,