Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:10:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: No More Visitor Walk By Actions New Version Available(5/9/07)  (Read 15177 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2006, 03:35:27 am »

This mod prevents visitors from reading, stealing your news paper, stealing the gnome, looking in your Sims windows , jogging & messing with trash when they walk by your sims house.

5/9/07 Updated no prevent sims from jogging by your sims house.

* NoWalkByActionsV1.0a.zip (1.07 KB - downloaded 646 times.)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:12:02 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 03:51:51 am »

Though it is interesting, when sims do that they always make me laugh Wink

The stealing gnomes can get annoying though since If a sim steal your gnome, your Sim wants revenge and wants to get it back and then it get stolen again.  The first 3 times it is funny, but after that I simply stop placing gnomes on my lots...
Tepa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 04:05:49 am »

Thank you! Now I won't have to look at every sim that walks by to make sure they don't kick the trashcan, and if they do, make them clean it up again.

I don't use gnomes much, but when I do, I always put them behind a fence with a locked gate so only the family can get to them. Their so-called friends get very frustrated at not being able to steal the gnomes...
gk4495

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 01:39:23 pm »

Would I be correct in assuming that this will conflict with Inge's NoKickTrash mod?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 01:48:32 pm »

Quote from: gk4495
Would I be correct in assuming that this will conflict with Inge's NoKickTrash mod?
I'm not sure because I don't know which function she modified to make that mod, but if you could attach that mod to your reply I will be able to answer your question Smiley

gk4495

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 09:33:03 pm »

Inge made this mod ages ago. It still works, but yours has a greater range of protection from evil pedestrians. The only reason I mentioned it is in case someone loaded her mod and forgot about it. I've attached it for you to look at.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 07:07:22 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 07:06:48 am »

Quote from: gk4495
I've attached it for you to look at.
Thanks, I just checked & you may use these mods together if you want they will not conflict Smiley

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:21:27 am »

Hi Squinge!

Do you think it is possible to void the delay animations where the passing-by or visitors clean the clothes and look in all directions before accepting the greeting?
Thanks.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 12:40:58 pm »

Wonderful job!! Thanks!!!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 01:01:51 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
Do you think it is possible to void the delay animations where the passing-by or visitors clean the clothes and look in all directions before accepting the greeting?
I also hate those, I will see if I can find that part & update this mod Smiley

BuTaNgErO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2006, 10:26:25 am »

funny how ive never had these happen to me, except for the newspaper thing, i never used gnomes, oh yea i had my trash can kicked down, but by who, dunno probably an ugly townie, wow they can really look into your sims window? some perverted sims it seems
KatrinaBrinckma

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2006, 09:04:20 am »

This is great!!!  I have one sim who was dating alot of guys when she was at the University, but then settled down and got married.  It took ages for the guys to stop kicking over the trash.  Sometimes in one day there would be 4 guys trying to kick over the trash.

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. -Oscar Wilde
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2006, 09:41:04 am »

I thought they were doing such things just because they have little points niceness. I never had troubles before but lately I created a lot of Sims with only 2 or no points niceness. They started to steal newspapers (I don't use gnomes and have Inge's "NoKickTrash"). I think it is funny 'cause they cheat a lot and have a very funny holding when talking. Otherwise it doesn't make them to bad guys at all.
daysies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 04:42:42 pm »

I've been meaning to post something here... but there is an action where a townie runs by the lot and they stop and stretch for a bit... then they dash off running (or jogging) again.  That is the only "walk by" action that kind of annoys me that isn't stopped with this hack.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 04:51:37 pm »

Thanks Daysies I will check into it & get back to you Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: