Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:20:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjust Customer Limit Per Lot & Food Replicator & More Updated(10/12/06)  (Read 21249 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2006, 01:31:29 pm »

Some of you have requested a mod to limit customers on a per lot basis, paladin has also made a food replicator & two new mods listed below.

I thought that I would let you know that Paladin has made those mods to download them go to http://www.simwardrobe.com/

9/06/2006 Updated Object: "The Customer Limit Adjuster. I fixed the shadow problem and increased the upper limit to 48. If you have a dual core CPU and 4GB of RAM, you can probably have that many customers on a club style lot (entertainment venue). The rest of use will have to use a more reasonable setting"

10/05/06 New Objects: "Eighteen more classic arcade games. These games feature authentic side art, marquees and control panels (with allowances made for the shape of the Maxis cabinet). Each game has video clips and sound recorded from the original arcade game.

Games uploaded this week: Donkey Kong Jr, Galaga, Kangaroo, Karate Champ, Ladybug, Lunar Lander, Mario Bros, Millipede, Ms Pac Man, Omega Race, Pengo, Qbert, Robotron, Sinistar, Space Duel, Tapper, Track n Field, Tron"

10/12/06 New Objects: "Last 12 classic arcade games. These games feature authentic side art, marquees and control panels (with allowances made for the shape of the Maxis cabinet). Each game has video clips and sound recorded from the original arcade game.

Games uploaded this week: Asteroids Deluxe, Battlezone, Bump-n-Jump, Capcom Bowling, Mr Do's Castle, Pole Position, Popeye, Punch Out, Rip Off, Spy Hunter, Xexious, Zaxxon"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 05:24:22 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 03:12:44 pm »

I have it and it works perfect!

SIMplyLisa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 05:57:34 pm »

I love the food replicator!
But, has anyone noticed that the sims will keep getting food from it and eating even if they are full? Darn sims are getting fat!
bobthevicious

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 06:05:53 pm »

nice find. free will turned off stops them from overeating from the replicator

My fists have shattered men's dreams, destroyed families, and crushed hopes. But when i open these hands, I can hold my wife, make my children laugh, and even aid others. The path that we chose is not right, it is simply the path that we chose.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 06:14:50 pm »

Quote from: bobthevicious
nice find. free will turned off stops them from overeating from the replicator
I found it while checking for an update to the conflict utility & figured some people may not have been aware of it Smiley

Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 02:17:36 pm »

I also dissapointed with this  horrible advertising of replicator
I tried to fix it myself but failed...

SimWardrobe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 04:09:46 pm »

The advertising for the food replicator is almost identical to the expensive refridgerator. If I leave my sims running overnight (which I do for long term testing) they do tend to overeat and get fat from the replicator. I really have no idea why they eat from it when they aren't hungry. It doesn't appear to be related to the advertising value though.

What I plan on doing is changing the replicator so they won't be able to eat from it autonomously if their hunger is motive isn't low. This should cure the whole "getting fat" problem. I will post here when it is updated.

Also, thank you Squinge for the link to my site.
Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2006, 03:10:22 am »

Quote from: SimWardrobe
Also, thank you Squinge for the link to my site.
Smiley
Your Welcome & Thank You for your programs & mods Smiley

Cajun1692

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2006, 04:53:01 pm »

Thanks, I have a lot of Star Fleet folks in my sim town.  I have been looking for a repliator for a while now, thanks again. Smiley

Oblio says "You don't have to have a point, to have a point."
L'Oblio dice "Lei non deve avere un punto, avere un punto."
Oblio dit « Vous ne devez pas avoir un point, avoir un point. »
SimWardrobe

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 02:03:15 am »

There is now a new version of the food replicator that will prevent sims from eating from it autonomously unless their hunger is less than 32. This should prevent sims with free will turned on from getting fat from replicator food.

Smiley
SimWardrobe

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 02:07:44 am »

Quote from: Cajun1692
Thanks, I have a lot of Star Fleet folks in my sim town.  I have been looking for a repliator for a while now, thanks again. Smiley

Under "Other Objects" there is a working transporter pad too.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 10:57:05 am »

thanks for the info simwardrobe will the new one overwrite the old or do we need to delete the old one?

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 11:30:38 am »

Quote from: hotrod50s
thanks for the info simwardrobe will the new one overwrite the old or do we need to delete the old one?
I believe you just need to overwrite the original one unless he renamed it Smiley

SIMplyLisa

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 05:56:18 pm »

thanks SimWardrobe for the teleporter update, I'll definitely check it out.
I tried the teleporter and was hoping they could use it autonomously to shortcut around the castle, but they didn't.
SimWardrobe

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 06:41:57 pm »

Quote from: SIMplyLisa
thanks SimWardrobe for the teleporter update, I'll definitely check it out.
I tried the teleporter and was hoping they could use it autonomously to shortcut around the castle, but they didn't.

They can't use it autonomously because the game doesn't know what a transporter is. Things like stairs and elevators are specially defined routing objects (so is a door for that matter). For autonomous use, the game would need to be able to recognize the transporter network as some kind of multinode doorway or stairway and I have no idea how that would really work.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: