Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:54:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Adjust Customer Limit Per Lot & Food Replicator & More Updated(10/12/06)  (Read 21243 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SIMplyLisa

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 08:50:18 pm »

I kinda of figured it was something like that with the teleporter.

I played with the new version of the replicator and it is working great! No eating unless they are hungry!
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2006, 09:50:01 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
I believe you just need to overwrite the original one unless he renamed it Smiley

yep squinge that was it as usual you are right on lol.btw on a side note ffs did exactly as you said it would also and i even patched it lol my first time to patch any of it

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006, 02:31:35 am »

The first trouble I got with the replicator was the unecessary abuse of the food take.
It was easy to modify (just a lot of work)
All that have to be done is to include a line (first line on all "create Food" groups) that reads this way:

(prim 0x0002) Expression (My motive hunger < Literal 0x0032) t=1  F=FFFE

07 00 32 00 00 01 0E 07
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

This will avoid that they get food if the hunger is bigger than 50 (lit. 0x0032)

This is the best value because the most nutritious dish fulfill hunger 50.

Checked back to Simwardrobe. Is anyway to contact them?
I had objects from Simwardrobe since TS1 and consider them extremely useful. People there seems to have the same game view as myself.
As I stayed isolated for a long time during TS1 I used to modify my objects for private use. Most of the time I have somewhat experience about what goes wrong with some objects and would like to discuss around.
Well, I'm not the most welcome everywhere but I test a lot many things I download.
I found just a disclaimer about prossecuting distributors. I'm not a distributor but I DO modify what I get - my game is far too modded to swallow whatever.
Once all I do is for private use, I don't think I fall under law. :hello2:
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 02:46:15 am by XPTL297 » Logged
cjdrey03

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 11:24:25 am »

always love your work squinge! Smiley and thanks for the link to @paladin`s creations, it only shows how good and generous you are! mwah! tongue
yudier001

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2006, 04:22:35 am »

Oh ,what a pity! I can't open the site. Can u post me the Food Replicator? Thank u!  ^_^
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 05:43:28 am »

Quote from: yudier001
Oh ,what a pity! I can't open the site. Can u post me the Food Replicator? Thank u! ^_^
I can't post other peoples mod's without their permission, I just tried the site & it worked for me try it again Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
yudier001

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 06:02:33 am »

Oh,thank u.^_^
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 06:03:55 am »

Oh,thank u.^_^
Your welcome, if you still can't access that site if you want to send me a private message with your email address I will be happy to email that mod to you Smiley

yudier001

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 06:42:26 am »

Thanks a lot!  
my e-mail: yukey200@163.com

^_^
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 06:52:38 am »

Thanks a lot!
Your welcome Smiley I just emailed it to you.

yudier001

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 07:12:53 am »

Wonderful~I have received .Thank u help me. ^_^   I like it very much,I'm so happy. Thank u very much~  ^_^
Symanteco

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 11:41:45 am »

THE TIME CLOCK...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!  I only find one needed add/fix, an option to automatically open the business.  Using the time clock is great but when the employees arrive I have to remember to open the business or I'm paying them to just stand around (a lot of times I forget), as well, when their shift ends they just leave, but the business stays open (unrealistice)...

If you have a manager you should add an option to call in employees AND open and close the business by the time specified.  If no manager then we have to do it.  The best way would be that the TIDY UP and RESTOCK assigned employees arrive an hour before business opens and the CASHIER leaves an hour after the business closes to ring up any exiting customers.  Maybe you could assign each employee a time shift, that way you could have multiple shifts - AWESOME!!!!  And stay open 24 hours!  MO' AWESOME :-)

Keep the Call In Employees function, because sometimes you just want the employees their to arrange job duties and uniforms, unless you can add a function that would allow assigning duties and uniforms without them being present.

Sometimes, when using the time clock I find that all the employees have left and their is a big riot going on at the cash register and hostess podium because I forgot to call the owner from the poker table.  The manager should have opened and closed the business...that's why you hire 'em :-)

Also, is their a way to create a mod so that an NPC or other neighbors don't spend money they don't have...I hate seeing Brandi Broke, who doesn't have two pennies to rub together buy a $20,000 Simari Automobile when visiting the lot when I KNOW she doesn't have that kind of money!!!  What was Maxis thinking.  I can then go to Brandi's house and sell the Simari and she has made money that she did not earn...wrong don't you think?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 11:44:01 am by Symanteco » Logged
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 09:44:40 pm »

Squinge when are you gonna bring sexy back??

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 09:48:21 pm »

:ot::banplz: LMAO, :rofl:

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 09:49:21 pm »

Squinge what time is it?

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: