Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:49:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Resolution skin for Elder Female  (Read 10233 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 01:02:12 am »

Start with Brianna's clothing tutorial, if you haven't already (there may be a newer version, I'm not sure)... once that makes sense, the rest falls into place.  The next thing is to read the instructions for Wes's Unimesh tools, that will explain all the Milkshape stuff for the most part.

Good luck!  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 06:26:00 pm »

Well if you know, I'am just a beginner in meshing things. Thanks for helping me. Soon I will learn to make my own and show the screenshots to you. Oh the elder female high resolution skin. I transfered the meshes in the elder catalog. I will show what they in screenshots in this thread later soon. Thanks Again

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 08:06:55 pm »

Cool, I look forward to seeing how they work.  Feel free to release anything you feel satisfied with, I'm sure others would like to check it out too.  Smiley

janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 07:34:18 pm »

I'll be releasing this here at Warlokk's tower in the next one or two weeks. I didn't know meshing was very hard. By the time comes, I can make meshes as good as Warlokk
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 08:42:06 pm by janjanko » Logged

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 07:48:48 pm »

Quote from: janjanko
I'll be releasing this here at Warlokk's tower in the next one or two weeks. I didn't know meshing was very hard. By the time comes, I can make meshes as good as you

WOW can wait to see it!!!

Yea meshing is very hard if u don't know what your doing

I used milkshape for 2 days and gave up, way too frustrating lol
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2006, 10:23:59 pm »

Screenshots will be shown here in the next two or three days.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 07:34:14 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

I will never surrender
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 07:33:26 am »

janjanko - I understand what you are attempting; the latest version of the Wes_h's uni-mesh plug-ins (version 4.06) and Demon432's AlignNormals and ExtendedManualEdit plug-ins are indispensable tools.

The latest version of Uni-mesh plug-ins allows you to merge two GMDCs without having to re-assign everything manually, and by using Demon432's plug-ins you can correct all the visual flaws that develop in the normals (shadowing all in weird spots).  Also, by using skankyboy's SMD export/import in SimPE you can restore the normal-mapping (some people say bump-mapping).  This is far superior to using the old MeshTool on account of the flexability and the latitude it allows creators and dabblers alike.

Yes meshing is harder than it looks, but the tools are finally at a point that I can say it is no longer like having a good tooth pull by way of your butt.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 03:14:46 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 06:00:22 pm »

Yeah!, Thanks for editing this thread because of my double posting. Where can I find Demon432's AlignNormals and ExtendedManualEdit plug-ins are indispensable tools? I have read what you wrote. This seems useful. Well, Thanks Beosboxboy.

I will never surrender
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 06:27:58 pm »

They're over at MTS2, in the Create--Body Meshes section... I think the subject line is GMDC Milkshape plugins or something along those lines.

janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 04:20:26 am »

I've found it in MTS2 but I still don't get it. Oh man!, why is meshing so much hard. I can't create my own  mesh. I just add and remove parts of a mesh.

I will never surrender
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 08:02:54 am »

Actually that's all I've been doing all along... just modifying existing meshes.  I haven't tried doing a whole mesh from scratch yet.

janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 09:10:19 pm »

Oh, sorry I forgot to post a screenshot. I was just too lazy, but I could put this in Warlokk's dungeon later on.

I will never surrender
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2006, 09:27:21 pm »

Sorry Eveyone, my pc's gone slow. I will have to finish this for several months. Sorry Everyone

I will never surrender
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: