Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:16:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to Casual when done sleeping  (Read 15991 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 11:53:57 am »

Quote from: Krayzieworld
Can you make another version where they dress into casual after woohoo? In a house full of young adults, or where guests and children roam free, it isn't exactly decent to strut around in underwear.... :old: :rofl:

Eheheheheh, almost half of my sims are always going around the house totally naked,without :panti also with teens, children and toddler in....
:old::blast:

:lol:  :laugh:

Anycase, out of laugh, there many and many methods to have your sims clothed after sleep/woohoo/pool swim/bathroom use and so on.
For examples:
1. The Crammyboy's Nudist Hack (at MATY) that allow you to set how much your sim want to be naked or not depending from various factor, including the presence of guests.
2. The Tunaisafish'd Door System (at MATY and MTS2) that allow you to choose the automatic clothing when a sim passes trough a door (with different clothes for each side).
3. The (ex-) Inge Jone's Clothing Doors System (at the LadenSwallow site), that works like #2.
4. SimPe and InSimenator, with wich you can lower the outgoing points of your sim's personality and then have it to automatically redress himself.

Hope this helps,
Ice
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 12:01:51 pm by IcemanTO » Logged

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
greeneyedsims

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 01:31:57 am »

This is just what I was looking for, thank you!  I just closed out of my game to come find a mod like this because it was getting on nerves.  

My Sims, both shy...would just walk outside in their underwear/pjs to get some food from the buffet.  Customers don't need to see their 'business' like that! LOL!

(They have a home bubble blowing business with a buffet outside to keep the customers happy.)

--green

Simmington Hills:  For Sims, By Sims
[/b]
Jelly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 08:56:42 am »

You ROCK!!!!!!!

lilmonkeygray

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2007, 08:44:12 am »

Is this compatible with pets?
Squinge