Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:43:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sim got married but the guy didn't move in!  (Read 3831 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rell0021

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2006, 11:45:21 pm »

So...my sim got married and after the honeymoon, the groom didn't move in.  So I invited him over to see if I could propose..move in  with him, but there was no propose option. Now I can't get him to move in...What's the deal?
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 12:40:43 am »

Depends.  What kind of lot are we talking about here?  What kind of sims are involved (sims you created, Maxis sims, townies, etc.)?  What are the ages of these sims?  Do you have any mods or hacks which affect marriage or move-in logic?  If so, have you tried disabling them?  How many sims are living on the lot?  Who proposed to whom?  Did you make either sim selectable using a cheat or hack?  Did you use a wedding arch or propose directly?

Information is the key to solving this kind of problem.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
rell0021

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:21:25 pm »

it is a residential lot. they are both sims that I created they are both adults. I dont think that I have any hacks that interfered with this, and I didn't use any cheats to make them selectable. I used a wedding arch.  Its all very strange!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:36:41 pm »

Whose lot - the bride's or the grooms?  How many sims were living on that lot?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
rell0021

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 01:07:37 am »

the brides. She was the only one living there. She proposed and the wedding  happened on her lot and then they left for the honeymoon and she came home without him. Then i invited him over to see if i cold ask him to move in and that option wasn't there
Malfoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 01:27:05 am »

Sounds like a glitch.  Why don't you try moving him out of the house he's in and into the wife's house manually?
Queen_Maddi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 03:15:52 am »

you cant do that, Yes you can move him out of his house but you CANT move him into the girls house unless she askes him, So yeah...

-M ♥

I am not pregnant. I lied and made the entire thing up.
kim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 05:47:31 am »

Quote from: ~Maddi~
you cant do that, Yes you can move him out of his house but you CANT move him into the girls house unless she askes him, So yeah...

-M ♥
Depending on which expansion packs you have YES you can. Once they are in the family Bin just choose them and you should be able to move them into any house they can afford or any house that is already occupied that has less than 8 sims.

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 08:04:23 am »

NL and later allows you to combine households from neighborhood mode.  You can also use the InSIMenator's family tree to Add to Household... (which works in any release).

axron27

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2008, 08:26:01 pm »

That's a marriage that works
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 10:29:56 am »

This is a really old topic, but I think it's been resolved since it was last posted in... :lol:  This was probably one of the issues that was resolved in a patch.  :dontknow:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: