Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:32:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been playing with recoloring clothing(^_^)!  (Read 2755 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Evanescence65

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2006, 07:40:37 pm »

Hi!

I've been recoloring some tops for my sims, and I've made some hot female casual ware clothes, but most I can't submit as per request of the original designer's. I'm having a real hard time understanding how to make myown mod's. I've been trying to understand the tutoral lesson I received from another site, but I keep messing up! :sad5: I don't know if it's the tutor's fault not explaining the lesson plain enough, or if I'm just not catching on. Can anyone help? I'm using Simpe & Milkshape, and I'm getting stuck in Simpe. Thanks to everyone that try's to help. (^_^)

I tried to kill the pain, but only brought more. I lay dying, pouring crimson regret and betrayal.:evil: :pain10:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 08:38:08 pm »

What tutorial are you referring to and what are you trying to make?
Evanescence65

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 09:08:30 am »

The tutoral Is at http://www.personal-computer-tutor.com-NeptuneSuzy Teaches How To Make Sims 2 Body Meshes

I just want to make new clothes and things for my game, and maybe even share  them with the Simming community. I think I better keep practicing before I share anything. LOL Thanks.

I tried to kill the pain, but only brought more. I lay dying, pouring crimson regret and betrayal.:evil: :pain10:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 01:22:03 am »

Ok this tutorial then http://personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/suzysclothingtut.htm . Now which step are you getting stuck on. Can you take some pics to show us what is going on?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: