Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:37:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Teen Maternity Mixed package  (Read 69340 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Keyblader

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2006, 09:13:41 pm »

I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but I thought Squinge's mod only effected adults, not teens.
And if that's true, could someone help me out? When I force redress with Tom's Clothing Tester, my teen always changes into everyday. How do I have her change into formal, pjs, and everything else?
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 09:57:36 pm »

Quote from: Keyblader
I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but I thought Squinge's mod only effected adults, not teens.
And if that's true, could someone help me out? When I force redress with Tom's Clothing Tester, my teen always changes into everyday. How do I have her change into formal, pjs, and everything else?

If you have the InTeenimater installed + Squinge's InTeen Edition of Pregnancy Wear Any Clothes, then teens and young adults can change maternity outfits.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Keyblader

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 11:16:47 pm »

Quote from: jase439
If you have the InTeenimater installed + Squinge's InTeen Edition of Pregnancy Wear Any Clothes, then teens and young adults can change maternity outfits.

Oh, okay! Thank you!
Edit: Actually, this doesn't seem to be working for me. I don't have the option to change the outfits. Should I change it through the wardrobe's 'plan outfit'? Because no option comes up to do that.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 12:32:40 am by Keyblader » Logged
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2006, 05:18:49 am »

Hi Keyblader

I have had some advice from Squinge and Jase regarding this (I think he may have just made a typo on his last post here). When I 1st made teen maternity wear- I did have the option for plan/change all outfits. And then it stopped working. Reason was I had deleted my OFB Pregwearall, and installed OFB Pregwearall-INTEEN. It turns out that there is an issue that can muck up the wardrobe if the NON inteen version is used, it causes certain lots not to load on occasion.

Check out this thread:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=14885

I have not yet had this problem (fingers crossed), as I now use the NON inteen version. But, it has been made clear to me that this could muck up my game.

After re-reading the thread-I reckon it works ok for me because I cloned the mesh that came with inteen rather than me just using "normal" everyday clothing.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 05:49:27 am by Foxybaby » Logged

Keyblader

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2006, 09:37:03 am »

Oh, okay! Thanks for clearing that up!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 10:07:14 am »

Quote from: Foxybaby
Hi Keyblader

I have had some advice from Squinge and Jase regarding this (I think he may have just made a typo on his last post here). When I 1st made teen maternity wear- I did have the option for plan/change all outfits. And then it stopped working. Reason was I had deleted my OFB Pregwearall, and installed OFB Pregwearall-INTEEN. It turns out that there is an issue that can muck up the wardrobe if the NON inteen version is used, it causes certain lots not to load on occasion.

Check out this thread:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=14885

I have not yet had this problem (fingers crossed), as I now use the NON inteen version. But, it has been made clear to me that this could muck up my game.

After re-reading the thread-I reckon it works ok for me because I cloned the mesh that came with inteen rather than me just using "normal" everyday clothing.

Why ever would you NOT use the InTeen version when its available?

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 10:26:37 am »

Because with the inteen version you can't plan outfits for pregnant teens/YA. You can only change into the set that comes with inteen. I just cloned and recoloured the outfits you gave with inteen and with the non-version of wearall hack, you can plan outfit and use the recolours. I know there's a chance it may not upload certain lots, but I'm willing to risk it for now, and it hasn't happened yet. Guess I'm just lucky for once!

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 11:15:33 am »

Ooookie doookies.  Your gun.  Your head.

Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 12:24:08 pm »

Quote from: jase439
Ooookie doookies.  Your gun.  Your head.

Charming!

Sims2Addiction

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 06:36:53 pm »

These are beautiful, stunning, and absolutly gorgeous Foxy. I've downloaded all of your maternity clothes, please make more and more until your sick of it! LOL!

:error: me no function around people stupid well!
DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2006, 06:10:49 am »

beautiful, especially that red,hot gown! thanks.

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 03:08:08 pm »

red dress is stunning! Thanks!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
~aByssa~

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 05:30:51 pm »

wow these are cool! I am in absolute love with the red dress!! Thank-you!!!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~aByssa~*~
peanut22762
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2006, 12:35:05 am »

Didn't know teens could get pregnant on Sim2.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2006, 06:31:01 am »

PLease see Forum for inteen, its is a wonderful hack made by Jase-In my opinion one for the best hacks for the game as gives a little more realism!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: