Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First try 34DDE 36 bottom fullbody  (Read 9180 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dekon1

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2006, 07:50:07 am »

Hey guys

This is my first try at really doing anything I just wanted some feedback.

Warlokk I did a lil tinkering with your mesh hope you don't mind. The outfit is a mixture the pants are from Sims2Sisters The top is from 4 Ever Sims Fantasy Hope it passes the test. Lemme know what you all think. Don't worry I am not redistributing anything.

*almost forgot to post pic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 08:31:23 am »

Don't mind at all... in fact I encourage it with my stuff, just gotta be careful with other folks, especially textures.  Looking good!  Cheesy

I'm not positive, but it looks like you may be running into a normals problem at the bottom of the pants leg there... Demon's GMDC Tools (Align Normals specifically) for Milkshape will fix that right up for you, they're over at MTS2 in the Create section.  Or, it's just weird lighting and everything is fine Wink
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 08:34:22 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Dekon1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 08:39:29 am »

I'm not very good at UV mapping to textures quite yet plus I am so tired I can't stand it. I think thats the only problem I have though. At least until I can go back to skinning meaning after you put out the "nonip" full body that looks somewhat like its got a bra on then I will be happy this meshing stuff is for you 3d guys. I am just trying to get my wife as a sim. That is about her body style there except shes got more stomach. You were the only one makin these meshes. I'm just trying to fill her wardrobe. LOL!!
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 11:38:47 am »

Looks fantassic. Sorry about that. I want it.
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 11:45:19 am »

I love it

Any chance you'll upload it???
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 12:48:34 pm »

He would have to get permission from the creators of the textures before sharing it.
snake_66_c

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 02:45:43 pm »

Fantastic! Can't wait for the download. Any chance you will do anything for the 40DDD?
Jay1646

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 02:49:17 pm »

Quote from: snake_66_c
Fantastic! Can't wait for the download. Any chance you will do anything for the 40DDD?

+1 :]
Dekon1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 11:10:47 pm »

See im having a lil problem actually because the skinny model works fine but the fat model mesh explodes I have no idea why.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 12:02:22 am »

There are all sorts of ways to make the Fat morph explode... it's one of the best parts about meshing... Wink

First of all, you have to make sure any changes you made to the base size, you also made to the morph... in exactly the same order.  Otherwise the verts will have different numbers, and it will explode.

Also, make sure all of your joints are assigned correctly and are all at 100%... Wes has some tools to help with this in the latest Unimesh set.  If they're not, it can explode.

Those are the two I usually find I've screwed up... check that first, and go from there.  And welcome to the wonderful world of meshing, and things exploding Cheesy

Truthslayer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 08:10:50 am »

Dare I ask what program(s) was/were used?  I'm getting a little deparate with waiting for full body meshes and yet find myself willing to try...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 12:58:13 pm »

Most mesh work currently needs 4 main programs:

Milkshape, latest version with Wes_H's Unimesh tools and Demon's GMDC plugins (both at MTS2)
Miche's Mesh Tool (only useful if just moving verts around on base meshes)
SimPE (links at MTS2)
BodyShop

Other than that, you need a whoooole lot of reading and experimenting, mostly on tutorials found at MTS2.  And don't expect any of it to be easy Wink

I'll be doing some DD full-body meshes next, if that helps any... a few tops should be released today.  Also, the full-body nude DD's are already released in my Adult section.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: