Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:52:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: It's BeosBoxBoy's birthday....  (Read 19553 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2006, 08:12:17 pm »

Quote from: mookie
it's a real shame when something like this is put up for people to download (i apologise for my rudeness, but i've just been through too many sim websites with a lack of intrgrity and just seeing this is making me even more down. what happend to the times when people whould think about what they serve to people before they served it. welp, i guess this site is just like all the others in it's content. Sad.

Excuse me but what is your problem? For starters this is a FREE site. Everything on this site is given FREELY to ungrateful people such as yourself. Many of us have spent days/weeks/months/years on end making content for people to enjoy and then some ingrate such as yourself wants to come along and add their twocents. Exactly what have YOU made? Have you made ANYTHING? Have you ever done anything other than whine and mooch off of sites? I am so sick and tired of comments such as yours on various sites. If you dont like what is on this site then dont come back and stop wasting the bandwidth.
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 08:22:13 pm »

Quote from: kathy
Excuse me but what is your problem? For starters this is a FREE site. Everything on this site is given FREELY to ungrateful people such as yourself. Many of us have spent days/weeks/months/years on end making content for people to enjoy and then some ingrate such as yourself wants to come along and add their twocents. Exactly what have YOU made? Have you made ANYTHING? Have you ever done anything other than whine and mooch off of sites? I am so sick and tired of comments such as yours on various sites. If you dont like what is on this site then dont come back and stop wasting the bandwidth.

Ditto kathy, and lets not forget.. mookie why are you ruining a birthday detication thread of all things, if your sorry for your rudeness think before you post, no offence but this was done as a gift for someone, and your mucking up the thread because you have some objection to it? why not just leave the site silently. you are not only rude.. but selfish with your opionons and completely uncaring of the person who this was made for, who has done nothing.

If you don't like it.. don't download it .. its that simple, also, use some common sense and think of how you would feel if someone made you something for you birthday and someone else came in and moaned and groaned about how it isn't something they like.....

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
silvertreedrake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 09:13:35 pm »

Hey, I think it's great! *gives mookie the boot* And happy belated birthday, Yak, sorry I missed it! But I hope you're feeling better and had a really big birthday present Wink :beer: :icescrea: :happy1:

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]For I am knowledge and ignorance. I am shame and boldness. I am shameless; I am ashamed. -Thunder*Perfect Mind [/COLOR]
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 02:44:57 pm »

Very very cool Howard!  Thank you!

Mookie, why don't you have a big bowl of shut the &$#% up and die?

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 03:15:43 pm »

Happy birthday Beo, sorry I'm late.  I downloaded your birthday pressie...howardlpeters that is one fine specimen of manhood. Thank you for sharing him.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 05:39:46 pm »

[!

Mookie, why don't you have a big bowl of shut the &$#% up and die?[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly..................hope you have a lovely birthday BBB and
to heck with the narrow-minded fools in the world that just want everyone to be as intolerant as they are.
Ride em cowboy!!!!

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
Melanie
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 06:16:23 pm »

I second Persephone, I dowloaded it too.....yummy hunk of manmeat for my game....Smiley :animal:
Lytough

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 10:09:20 am »

Beos,  He's jealous he didnt get any of this in his birthday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 02:34:02 am »

I missed it..... *is sorry and goes to cry in the corner*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 02:36:10 am by Dinki » Logged

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stickman1676

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 04:17:38 am »

Quote from: kathy

RIGHT ON, RIGHT ON , RIGHT ON
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 02:08:46 pm »

I knew it! You HAD to be from the same star sign as I am !!!

See... you are my hero - on your special day and every day of the year!

howardlpeters

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2006, 09:36:26 pm »

So...I'm a bit confused regarding Mookie's concerns.  Is it the tub?  the fact that it's not in color?  the fact that this guy may well be wearing a pair of speedos?  or just the fact that he's not standing up?  Grow up, Mookie, hon.  There is absolutely nothing in this picture that even the Great and Powerful Right Reverend Fallwell could fault.  But...thanks for sharing.

"Those late for dinner will not be served a fruit cup."

I'm Baaaaack!
_Xndr089_

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2006, 08:18:20 pm »

Probably *very* belated Bon Anniversaire to Beos! :grin: Great work again, howardlpeters; and yeah, mookie just needs to deal with it. Lot worse things that you could see on a site, believe me XP
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 12:09:07 pm »

Well, according to Mookie's profile he is 95 years old (!?!). But how can one be sure this information isn't misleading?

Personally, I took no offence to it at all; infact, it was a welcome addition to my collection. I just hope Yakov thoroughly enjoyed it, and I sincerely regret not wishing him a happy birthday all those months ago! Anyways, a very belated happy birthday, Yakov, even though it's about five months late, or seven months early (take your pick!).

:blob6:
joao

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 01:08:12 pm »

Quote from: mookie;190097
it's a real shame when something like this is put up for people to download (i apologise for my rudeness, but i've just been through too many sim websites with a lack of intrgrity and just seeing this is making me even more down. what happend to the times when people whould think about what they serve to people before they served it. welp, i guess this site is just like all the others in it's content. Sad.

I don't understand what is realy your problem, and where in
Gods name you see the shame in this BBB Gift...

Cause if it haves something to do with Sexual needs,
maybe you're the one with the real problem...

I apologise if this was badly interprt. but realy think that the real shame
is that you alow yourself to say something like that....

It's realy simple...
If you do not like it don't reade it or Download it...

...And yes it's a shame that you come in here
to post that about a creators work....
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: