Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:48:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about vampires in NL  (Read 3287 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
writerfreak

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2006, 11:57:18 pm »

So I just got NL ep, and I really want my sim to meet a male vampire. She's been hitting the goth places late at night and the only one she's met is a woman. Is it possible for me to make vampire sims, or are they only in the game and not available to be made? And if so, does anyone know the best time/place to meet a male vampire? I know this sounds wierd...but please help!! :lol:
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 12:02:14 am »

Yes they do come in both male and female flavors.

Best thing I've found to meet a Grand Vampire is to hang in one of the parks downtown.

Be prepared to sit waiting a while.  Also don't expect the meeting on the first visit.  It probably won't happen.

You want to wait until around the 2 a.m. hour just after the lights in the park go out.

That's when they usually show.

Having your sim sleep days might help.  Also don't have your sim do a lot of activity in the park or you risk expending energy before the vampire shows up.

If the female vampire shows first, visit the lot again the next night.  Chances are the male will show (if he doesn't skip a night).  They tend to appear one after the other versus the same one twice.

Hope this helps.

Oh yeah... the best way to make your sim a vampire is to be bitten by a vampire.

You can't use CAS to make a vampire sim.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 12:09:14 am by Vampyre » Logged
teddiesue12

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 12:09:18 am »

Here's how I did it-easily....
When it's dark, hold down Ctrl+Shift+C and type   boolprop testingcheatsenabled true   and hit enter. Then Shift+Click on the mailbox, and click "Make me know everyone" then go to the phone, click "Call....Sim" and then find a male vampire and invite him over. When he gets there, Shift+Click on him, and click Make Selectable, then make him your active sim, and have him bite her.....it may sound like a lot but it really only takes a few minutes....oh yea don't forget to hit Ctrl+Shift+C and type   boolprop testingcheatsenabled false   then hit enter or else it might conflict with your gamelplay.
Hope I helped!
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 12:10:30 am »

That's the cheat...  I overlooked that.  I find doing it in-game to be more fun, but suit yourself. Smiley
teddiesue12

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 12:12:15 am »

Oh ok....I'm just sayin the quickest way....sorry....
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 12:15:14 am »

Nothing wrong with that either.  No apology necessary.

I just play differently.  

We both gave some how-to's. Wink
writerfreak

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 12:27:09 am »

Thank you both so much! I didn't expect replies so quickly, I think I'll try both methods and see which one works out better for me!
Vampyre

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 02:22:06 am »

There are actually many cheats but only so many ways to do it in-game.

Not that mine is the only in-game method either... it's not.

Good luck.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 07:36:51 am »

You can also use the insimenator to make a sim a vamp.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2006, 02:50:04 am »

And there are download objects that are buyable potions of both the anti vampire potion (vamprocilin, which you normally buy from the gypsy, i think) and one that will make you a vampire.  And of course all of HChangeri's thousand and 1 ways to die poison potions over at MTS2.
writerfreak

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2006, 09:40:31 pm »

So I tried the cheat to make my Sims know vampires, and I couldn't get it to work... I typed in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and it kept coming up saying not a cheat or something, and i couldn't click on the mailbox. I've tried going downtown but all I could meet were female vamps...am I doing this wrong or is it just not working for me?
cbr701

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 11:12:42 pm »

there is a fruit basket hacked object that turn you into a vampire and 2 normal is in modthesims2.com
johnpunkfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 12:02:55 pm »

please can you help me where to find that to make a vampire on mod the sims 2 because I can't find it anywhere. and I really want to make a vampire in my sims 2. thanks allot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: