Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:33:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Greatest Composers: Beethoven  (Read 6164 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsultan3

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2006, 12:48:39 pm »

Here he is, the most famous deaf composer, (Okay, ONLY deaf composer) Ludwig Van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Thanks to Sussisogood for her "Vanity Theme" clothing

* 10cc1e00_53ad604b.package (448.11 KB - downloaded 297 times.)

"If people surrender a little freedom for a little security, they will lose both, and gain nothing whatsoever" -Benjamin Franklin
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 05:29:16 pm »

Hey, Simsultan3, thanks for sharing this with us but do you have any pics to put up and is sussi the only creator you need to credit?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Simsultan3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 06:05:56 am »

Sorry, I couldn't get ANY picture for my Beethoven sim that would actually work on the New Image link. Oh, and yes, there is one more creator I need to thank, Echo 66 for the eyes.

"If people surrender a little freedom for a little security, they will lose both, and gain nothing whatsoever" -Benjamin Franklin
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 11:56:32 am »

hmmm, did you actually package him up as he should be a sims2pack file not just a package?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Simsultan3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 08:15:00 am »

Huh?Huh?

Melanie
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 08:16:43 am »

Yes, if you could, post some screenshots/pics of the download so people can see what they're downloading Smiley
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 02:49:25 pm »

Quote from: Simsultan3
Huh?Huh?

OK, you need to go into bodyshop, select package/clone sims, pick the one you want and then package him up - don't forget to call him something you will recognise - Beethovan is the obvious choice! - this will put a sims2pack on your desktop, compress this into a rar file - smaller, so takes up less room on the site and upload it in your message - you've got that down fine as you did it in your original post

You don't need a photo-hosting site to put your pics up here. Either do printscreen when you're in bodyshop and copy that into paint or take pics in game. These will go into your storytelling folder in your neighbourhood. From your storytelling folder copy the pics to your desktop and rename them so that they actually mean something, rather than the gobbledy-gook name the game gives it. Make sure you copy the snapshots and not the thumbnails as these are too small.

Upload the pics into your message in the same way that you did the file and hey presto, Beethovan for all to see!

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 02:35:18 pm »

Upload the pictures in Jpg or Jpeg format.
Simsultan3

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 04:15:10 pm »

I'm not sure how to put pictures in jpg or jpeg format.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 05:03:19 pm »

Ok take some pictures and upload them and I will convert them for you. Just message me when you are done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: