Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:27:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
  Print  
Author Topic: For Father's Day - Daddy/Child Pic Thread  (Read 102874 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
StrawberryKisse

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2007, 03:38:43 pm »

Drake and his daughter Teyah. Her mother packed and left them a couple months ago, so he is a single parent for now.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 23, 2007, 08:27:38 am »

I wish, I was a sim in your game, urbnallure. Magnus is hot and sizzling.  I have a thing for green eyes.  Beautiful sims.

Hey Sliim, great work on Special's tat of Imani's name.  You guy's are so talented.  I couldn't draw, even if I traced it, the outcome would be f**ked up. LOL!  What does the other arm say, 2007?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:31:29 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Ashtaroth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: June 23, 2007, 08:39:19 am »

Awwww imani's little hands on that back of her daddy's neck!!!!  thats too cute!!!
Nemesis

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2007, 09:42:11 pm »

Here's Anthony with Jude. He's just been born on their lawn, but it went well Smiley

And here he is with Jared. They are twins. Anthony looks a little chocked cuz he wasn't expecting twins (neither was I):smile:

I aim to misbehave
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2007, 05:36:44 pm »

lol no I can't whistle either!!
(or snap my fingers, or blow bubbles with bubble gum... though I can wink. Grin)

Diesel, I have been seeing that picture everywhere and I've finally been forced to comment.
The adorable"ness" is overwhelming.
Soooo cute (and I would probably be wearing the same face lol)
btw I like your counch pillows. ^^

Awww, Special and Imani are kawaii! (especially in the second pic Tongue)

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
sorrowfultear

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2007, 09:03:34 pm »

You're welcome, Sliim!

I especially like the second picture...
and Imani's pacifier!!

Come see my sims HERE!
Download Christian
*ike ike go! go! ore go! go!*
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2007, 09:12:06 pm »

I really hate raising twins with other children in the house. Diesel that is the cutest pic with the twins crying and the father going down in aspiration failure. Very creative.  I have 3 sets of twins to raise, but I am loving my lot with the "Specials" in it and haven't decided to play the other lots yet.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
LordBlumiere

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2007, 10:40:31 pm »

Aww... these are all so cute. Yeah, I think I might have a couple daddy/kid pictures, so here we go. They are probably kinda old.

Deep Blue Takahashi and his dad Kuroumi Takahashi.

Huuuuuuuh... this is creepy, no? Ciel Takahashi with his daughter Blue Takahashi.

There Blue and Ciel are again. This is some dysfunctional family, here.

And again. But she's going to school with her dad and not on the bus.

And that's it. Ugh, they're so old... I need to take more pictures.

Bleh heh heh heh.... Bleck!

--LordBlumiere--
amyrj16

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2007, 06:41:02 am »

Here's Troy with Trent:

eliena

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2007, 07:53:35 am »

Oh Troy (he is the adult, isn't he?) looks so young!
Very cute pics

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
blue skies from pain.
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
A smile from a veil?
amyrj16

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2007, 09:24:50 am »

Yes Eliena, Troy is the adult Smiley And I agree he does look quite young ... he has one of those baby faces lol, I've only just realised just how young he does actually look Lol.
amyrj16

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2007, 01:50:53 pm »

Troy and Calliope:

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2007, 12:44:56 am »

Yep, Sliim, just came over to visit, when Vicca opened the door, she greeted him, but was really in need of comfort and a little rest.  I had her to go lounge and Vincent first sat at the chair across from her and talked to her, then went to the nursery and started caring for the baby. Gosh, I fell in love with him then, and decided they should marry.  He is really crazy about Vicca, not only following her around the house, but just grabs her and gives squeeze hugs alot.  So sweet.  Okay, I am going to stop the gushing over pixelated images, but I love alot of my sims, and it breaks my heart to let any die.  Oh, yeah, Vincent's dog died last night so I have to have a funeral for him.  Now they only have Vicca's cat. For now...

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2007, 02:38:06 am »

Hey, what do you expect? Special's hawt!! LOL, anyway, I have twojeffs hack Autonomous Casual Romance, and all the romantic interactions are controlled by the codes set according to their personality and aspirations. Now, Vincent is an Aries with the knowledge aspiration and Vicca, I believe is a scorpio with a knowledge aspiration and I can't keep them out the bed. I have to hurry and get one to do some action like play chess to keep them from woohooing so much.  I think it is adorable, but they have enough children and they are about 14 days from elder and it is suppose to slow down. It hasn't yet. Shoot, while taking pics of little Vincent, they were woohooing. LOL!!!

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2007, 01:18:10 am »

It is alot of fun, and full of surprises.  That is how Remington's wife left him, for Darren.  I tell you, I love not having to deal with the romance part of the game.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21
  Print  

Jump to: