Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:40:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
  Print  
Author Topic: For Father's Day - Daddy/Child Pic Thread  (Read 104413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 21, 2007, 12:57:52 pm »

aww pic lewis. I love it.
Nice pics guys!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 27, 2007, 07:58:16 pm »

Paul, my all time favourite vampire sim, with his newborn son, George, wearing matching undies!

Close-up! Cheesy

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2007, 11:23:13 am »

Wonderful pics everyone! Love them! Cheesy
I love that pic Sliim. Don't you love the way everyone looks sneaky and slick while thinking their next move? LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 29, 2007, 08:18:53 am »

If you put a poker table in a sim lot, they all are obsessed with it! Sometimes it gets on my nerves, when I try to get their wants fullfilled. Cheesy

Mortimer Goth and his twin girls, Darah and Tarah on vacation. Dina was playing poker back at the vacation lot, didn't want to be disturbed. LOL.

Mortimer really didn't like what Tarah was talking about! Just like your mother, always talking about money. No you may not have Prada sunglasses right now! All you will do is break them!

Later, they got it together

Don't worry Cassandra, you are still my baby.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:21:34 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 29, 2007, 03:58:55 pm »

LOL, it was an aww moment. Cassandra gave him a kiss just before Grim came for him. I didn't want to post pics of that. LOL! Cheesy

Amira

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 30, 2007, 01:00:55 am »

Aww, cute pictures. On my game, I brought Bella back. Nina married Don, Don is a good man, and Dina married a middle eastern male sim I made. Well since, Dina and Nina are half Arab. I looked it up on their family tree lol who would have known?

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 30, 2007, 07:40:13 am »

Aww, those pics are cute and sad at the same time lewis. Here is Noah tucking in his little boy Leo, he is proabably the only family sim in game that lives up to his aspiration

Please ignore the brightly-coloured room (>.<)

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 30, 2007, 01:35:33 pm »

Thanks alot Ghen and amar elob. I was kinda sad.
I noticed the same thing amar elob. I use the name Tariq in that family in the past. They just didn't have any boys. LOL!

I love when they tuck in the kids.  Don't worry Ghen, my family sims want to do everything, other than being a parent. Oh yeah, and have babies, they don't want to take care of. Cheesy

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 01, 2007, 01:50:26 am »

These are two pics that I had taken for a contest.  Unfortunately, due to a stupid, stupid error on my part I lost every family and custom content I had.

This is the Morris family...Jerome, with Noah in his lap...Toby left and Elijah right

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 01, 2007, 11:16:03 am »

Thanks! FourTSeven, the Morris family has some beautiful kids, sorry to hear about your game.

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 01, 2007, 01:58:02 pm »

Thanks, guys! It's alright, I redownloaded a bunch of stuff, and I started over.  It's all good now.  I certainly learned my lesson.

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: December 01, 2007, 02:57:42 pm »

Quote from: FourTSeven;1050511
These are two pics that I had taken for a contest.  Unfortunately, due to a stupid, stupid error on my part I lost every family and custom content I had.

This is the Morris family...Jerome, with Noah in his lap...Toby left and Elijah right

small info please what site did you get the underwear for your sim kids i would like to know so that i can add them in my game please and is it possible to download your sim family in my game please?

tank you
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 12:52:05 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 01, 2007, 03:07:19 pm »

Its actually not possible for me to post the Morris family, as I don't have them anymore.  I stupidly uninstalled an expansion pack, and found out that when you do that, you lose everything.

As for the underwear, I got them from here.

Sliim, I love your videos.  I've seen and enjoyed them all.  Great job!

FourTSeven's Sims
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: December 01, 2007, 03:24:12 pm »

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2007, 03:23:24 am »

Eh, just a random picture I made with the re-made Morris family.

One of those "like father, like son" photos where everyone wears similar outfits, except there's no sweatervests here.

Jerome with Toby, Elijah, and Noah...

FourTSeven's Sims
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21
  Print  

Jump to: