Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 10:22:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elvish/Medieval/Old-fashioned  (Read 7047 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Krayzieworld

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2006, 10:30:55 am »

I'd love to have medieval, elvish, or Victorian style clothing adapted to the custom body meshes; I'm specifically thinking about BB and SlimBB. I love playing the time periods mentioned, but gawd the Maxis normals are BORING!
:angry7:
I'm tired of skinny ass boys and while Persephone's medieval blacksmiths and such are helpful, I'm a greedy pig and I want more :tongue5:
I've tried adapting the clothes to the meshes like in Warlokk's tutorial, but the clothes lose their effect.
Thanks in advance!

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 04:23:42 pm »

I am also  looking for elvish type clothing for the slim bodybuilder mesh. Perhaps a tunic, leotards and boots. There is a bodybuilder tunic mesh that might be converted to this slimmer mesh.

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
Cinjan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 03:12:22 pm »

I would love to see the BB body adapted for western and medieval wear. something like the "Gambler Maverick" at All About Style. I've adapted most of the outfits but I can't find a single body mesh for the short coat style. A BB body for the "Tombstone Marshall" would be cool too.

http://www.all-about-style.com/themes_prairie2.html

Cin
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 12:20:27 pm »

Can I fourth this request? I'm dying for a loose peasant top/tunic mesh for the bodybuilder. Smiley

lucyxsparrow

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 06:48:12 pm »

Can I fourth this request? I'm dying for a loose peasant top/tunic mesh for the bodybuilder. Smiley

Me too  Grin  How about something kind of romance novel cover-y for the slim bodybuilder?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: