Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 11:21:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Muscular BodyShape  (Read 2158 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bgpsbabygirl08

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2006, 05:11:16 am »

Hey Warlokk... First of all I'd just like to say "WOW" and "THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!" for your amazing work within the Simming community. Everything you come up with is a work of art. You are a VERY talented individual.

Now on with my request... I would REALLY love to see a toned, muscular bodyshape for sim women sported by most of today's celebrities. Some great examples would be Carmen Electra, Jessica Alba, and Anna Kornikova (sp?). I love the toned yet not TOO muscular look these women have, and I have yet to see a bodyshape made to match them. What would be REALLY awesome is if you could make them with the breast sizes and bottoms you have already done, but with more definition to the muscular structure...

I know this is asking a lot, and it would be a Helluva lot of work... But if you see it as a worthy project, I'm sure many people (including me!!) would be very grateful.

Thanks for your contributions, and for listening to my *almost* unrealistic request!! (LOL)

-Sam

-Sammy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: