Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 11:34:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: *UPDATED PREVIEW 6-3* 34DD Full-Body Outfits  (Read 25575 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2006, 12:26:58 pm »

LOL I know... they're coming, I promise.  So much to do, so little time... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006, 12:31:36 pm »

don't over work your self because then we'd never get them just take it one weekend at a time

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2006, 02:54:55 pm »

More outfit pics added... Tracksuit and China Dress... Cheesy

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2006, 03:24:29 pm »

Awesome Job Warlokk So Do You Think they will be done by Late Tomorrow at the latest

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2006, 04:01:46 pm »

Actually I've got about 4 more outfits I want to make for the first set, including the Nightgown, PJs, a swimsuit, and the other long dress (the one from the original set).  Plus, I wrecked my motorcycle this past week, and my arm's a bit messed up, so it's difficult to work on stuff right now.  I got 2 done this morning, I may get 2 more done tomorrow depending on how I feel.  I would guess until everything is tested, probably next weekend they'll be released, with 9 outfits in all sizes.

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2006, 04:08:30 pm »

yikes i would like the story on that one if you could type it please but i understand if you don't want to tell right now or ever

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 04:19:37 pm »

Oh, it's not a big deal... rush-hour traffic, idiot pulls out in front of some other guy, that guy swerves to avoid hitting him, pulling out in front of me... I lock the brakes and dump the bike, rather than hitting him.  I have road-rash on my right forearm and upper arm, which hurts like hell, and some bruises here and there, but surprisingly I'm OK... and I'm getting rid of the bike.  Realizing one's own mortality is enlightening, to say the least... Cheesy

Anyway, the missing skin on my right forearm makes it hard to rest it on the desk while I mouse... I worked this morning on it while holding it above the desk, but it gets too tired that way.  I'll probably have my lady wrap it up again in a bit, but for now I'm letting it air out a bit to let the skin close over... had it wrapped up for 2 days now, it needs to breathe and dry some.

Overall, I love riding, but it's just too risky in city traffic, and I just don't heal as fast as I used to... plus my gf and family are totally freaked out, and are very happy I decided not to ride anymore.  At least it was my decision, not someone else's.  Things are going well for me, it'd be stupid to keep taking unnecessary risks like that.

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 04:37:13 pm »

I here you i actually not to long ago was on my 4 Wheeler and my friend talks me into jumping the big ramp at the track so i go and jump it but the 4 Wheeler lands on its back wheels and 500lbs comes crashing down on my legs and if felt like a elephant just sat down on me really hard but i have had worse on my right i was mowing the lawn with my john deere front mower which cuts 6 feet at a time and is diesel and weighs about i'd say 1200lbs and i finished mowing and went to put it back at my neighbors because thats where it was kept so i get on the road and some Idiot comes flying down the road and is going from lane to lane on a two lane country high way and im about 13 at that time so i lose control and go off the side of the road which is about 4 feet taller than the actuall land so it causes me to roll the lawn mower on my right leg then i was there for 5 minutes and motor oil which is really hot is coming down on my leg and then a motorist comes and gets 4 other guys and gets it off me and they asked me if i was all right i said i was just shaken up and i walk half a mile down the road to my neighbors call my dad to pick me up because we did not like at the house we had built yet later that day i went and played at my football game and it was my best played game i ever did but even to this day i still have a small indent in my leg from that faitful day.

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 05:48:49 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
Also, if I don't release the Chinese dress, Star Ranger will hunt me down... Cheesy

Ayup.:animal:

Seems like Its been six months or so that I've been waiting on them
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 08:26:42 pm »

Sandman-- pretty much why I've decided to give it up... I've had 2 minor dumps in the last 1 1/2 years, and that's enough for me.

Star Ranger-- It probably has been, since I started all over again w/ the new set... but I think the improvements are worth it.  Cheesy

demonking

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 11:49:19 pm »

Sorry, To hear about your wreck....I'm as eager as the next person for your work, but if your in pain don't push yourself too hard. B.T.W great work on the new outfits.
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 08:47:52 pm »

Warlokk, I've seen the wedding gown screenshot in the high resolution bottoms set. Will you include it in this new set with all bottom hip sizes?

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 10:16:37 pm »

I will, but it will probably be in the 2nd full-body DD set... decided to split them in 2 groups so I could release them sooner.  I'll probably do all the sizes in the Top Separates and Full-Body Set 1, then go back and do the 2nd full-body set.  Teens will be in-between there somewhere.

Obviously I have no set plan... I just kinda make it up as I go... Cheesy

Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2006, 02:00:40 pm »

haha sounds like me in every thing i do execept when it comes to airsoft

The Cheat

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2006, 07:49:41 pm »

If you could put all this clothing in separate collections (labeled accordingly, e.g. "34D Enhanced," "34D Natural") as suggested in another thread around here, that would be freakin' awesome.

Currently, I'm still in the process of converting all the townies and NPCs in my 'hood to new skintones, so I don't really feel like launching the game right now to do the collections myself. I figure that you'll have like 4 more sizes done before I finish what I'm doing (LOL), so I can just wait to see if you'll add your clothing to their own collections.

Yeah man. I'll gnaw your face off.
- Teh C.

Oh yeah, uh...The Cheat is a green stripe-ed rabbit, with two butts!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: