Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:01:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I put a University token on a sim?  (Read 2672 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simsfreq

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:32:47 pm »

Can I make a sim (who has never been to University) get a University-only job?

I wouldn't mind sending him back to University (he's an adult I created before Uni came out) but I wondered if there was a simpler way. I have SimPE but not the InSimenator. I'd rather not download anything more at this point in time unless it's a very small file.

Thanks, Amy
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 10:35:38 pm »

You could get this.
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 12:53:33 pm »

Go here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ffs/ Select your version UNI, NL, OFB, then select hacks and get the ffsdebugger.zip for your version (extract to your downloads folder.) It gives you an option to upgrade a pre-uni sim. You select the major and you get the added want slots. I’m not positive but I think you get the diploma too. The device (an ugly yellow box with a red arrow) has other valuable uses as well so check the readme.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
Tourniquet5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 01:01:05 am »

Quote from: Rogue777
You could get this.

arg you beat me, Tongue
yeah this item is perfect in fact ive gotten lazy and put most my sims through college with this neato item =] the way i see it is, i know im going to get them straight A+'s and the highest everything while they are there cause ill sit there for hours and make sure it happens, sadly now i have more things in RL and cant dedicate that time to several several several family members for the story etc. so i use this to aid in my RL struggles  ^ ^
simsfreq

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2006, 02:05:22 pm »

That's great, and didn't take me too long to download, cheers ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: