Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:45:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Skirt bottoms  (Read 3116 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:25:32 pm »

Warlokk, once you've finished with your HiRes replacement series please consider a set of bottoms featuring a long alpha skirt and high heels.  The shoes can be similar to the Mr. Bill mesh.  An Alpha skirt would open up limitless possibilities for the talented reskinners out there - just look at what's being done with Marvine's mesh.  And it make something like this possible:

* Solei_up4.jpg (115.66 KB, 440x680 - viewed 1434 times.)

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 07:12:34 pm »

I've already talked to Warlokk about these, after he finishes the clothing sets he'll try to do these for us. I love the alpha skirts, so versatile lol.
bsett

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 10:57:54 am »

I add my vote to the alpha skirt and a high heels bottom also. Not that we have anything to complain about with all the fine items you have turned out.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 01:02:00 pm »

Quote from: Persephone
I've already talked to Warlokk about these, after he finishes the clothing sets he'll try to do these for us. I love the alpha skirts, so versatile lol.

fWHOO HOOO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: