Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:38:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: white default alien skintone  (Read 25710 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2005, 07:27:18 am »

place file in your Downloads folder (works in a sub-folder for me) and all your aliens will be white instead of green  :smile bi:

the females picture was taken in CAS when I was checking the file (before making it the default alien file)

* whitealiens_141.jpg (53.18 KB, 533x391 - viewed 29627 times.)
* scwhitealienskintonedefault_141.zip (3647.53 KB - downloaded 957 times.)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 07:14:45 pm »

This is really beautiful. I'll have to download it when I get home.  :goodjob:
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 11:32:53 pm »

Quote from: Megg33k
This is really beautiful. I'll have to download it when I get home.  :goodjob:

I'm glad you like it, hopefully we can get it uploaded soon (site seems to be having abit of a problem)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 11:34:45 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat

I'm glad you like it, hopefully we can get it uploaded soon (site seems to be having abit of a problem)

Lol... I didn't even realize it wasn't uploaded. But, I'm glad to know that it *MIGHT* be up soon. Smiley
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 11:37:38 pm »

Lol... I didn't even realize it wasn't uploaded. But, I'm glad to know that it *MIGHT* be up soon. Smiley

*whispers* ask Tim for it, he already has a copy of it  :wink:

Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 12:39:42 am »

*whispers* ask Tim for it, he already has a copy of it  :wink:

*whispers back* If I were home, I would. But, it won't do me any good 200 miles away. If it's not up tomorrow night or Monday morning, I might have to do that though. Smiley Thanks for the suggestion though.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 01:03:23 am »

ya being home would help   :lol:

I did manage to get the regular custom version of this skin color uploaded in the new thread I made for the regular custom skintone files, now if I can just get the default alien file up  :|

Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 01:26:56 am »

best of luck with that... I'm anxious to get this so I don't mind alien pollinations... I'll actually welcome them now. Smiley
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 01:47:21 am »

I'll actually welcome them now. Smiley

I know exactly what you mean, I refused to let any of my sims get abducted  except for one, he had twin green babys which, although they were adorable,  made me realize just how much I dislike that shade of green!  :lol:

Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 02:12:55 am »

Yeah, I actually hate almost every single shade of green imaginable and the ones I do like are not shades I wish to see as skin tones. But, this porcelain white is just gorgeous. Is the rest of the pollination tech geneticsw the same? Or is it a custom, more attractive pollination tech? Either way, I'll just be happy to get them in "not-green."
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 12:06:29 pm »

But, this porcelain white is just gorgeous.

Thank you, I think so too Cheesy  I plan to use my black one but I may end up switching to this one :lol:

Is the rest of the pollination tech geneticsw the same? Or is it a custom, more attractive pollination tech? Either way, I'll just be happy to get them in "not-green."

I have a better looking pollitech, I got it at modthesims2
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31780

Theres a couple different ones in that thread and directions to make your own, I use the one done by Atlanteay.

I also use twojeffs "Increased odds of getting abducted" hack
http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=505
and almechos
Female/Male Abduction Pregnancy v1.1  http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54848

:daisy:

Simbology
Megg33k

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 12:17:00 pm »

Thank you! I'm going to have to go check that out later when I'm back home. Of course, now I'm going to be bugging my fiancee all day to get my butt home. lol Wink
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 12:24:27 pm »

Thank you! I'm going to have to go check that out later when I'm back home. Of course, now I'm going to be bugging my fiancee all day to get my butt home. lol Wink

your welcome  :lol:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2005, 02:08:24 pm »

file is up now!  :daisy:

Simbology
Rct2mad
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 02:51:03 pm »

Hehe, looks great!  Tongue
Um...yeah...I have an....um...an um problem.....um.....yeah.... :oops:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: