Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:15:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recolored Maxis Normal default for female servos...round 1  (Read 8360 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: January 29, 2007, 07:14:57 pm »

Tired of using skins that change your female servos , via certain hacks,to look more simmy? Do you want your female servos to not look too simmy while also not looking too servo, while at home? Do you also want a good facepaint facemask to use on your servo when you take her to a community lot, or send her to her job?Then this first recolored maxis default skin is for you then, replete with a facepaint that covers the grey face ear to ear, and forehead to chin underside with the maxis normal default color. I plan on recoloring the three remaining maxis defaults the same way soon as well. This skin has normal colored lower arms, legs, and upper chest/back and neck area, but grey everywhere else, as well as yellow and black eyes, which the facemask covers with normal eyes when you send out your favorite female servo this way. Granted, there are certain outfits that won't cover all the grey areas, but there are others that will. To properly use this first skin by me, follow the directions below, which are also included in the download:

1) Create a regular female adult sim in CAS. Remove eyebrows, hair,makeup before choosing ServoNormal skin.

2)Apply ServoEyesAll for the eyes.

3)Apply ServoNormalMask in the makeup area under facepaint.

4)Name the sim " ServoNormal Female ", and choose whatever sign, aspiration, etc.

5)Save sim, and go to neighborhood.

6)Place forementioned sim into a basic small residential lot that you'll never
actually play. Name the lot "Servo Pool", and place the sim there. Save the lot/sim
and exit back to the neighborhood.

7)Pick a female servo that you wish to "change" using any hacks that allow you to copy
another sims appearnce onto the targeted female servo.

8)Look for "ServoNormal Female" and then copy the skin to your targeted female servo.

9)Voila! Now, your female servo looks not to simmy nor too servo at home, but when you take her out on the town, or send her to a job, etc, you can apply her  ServoNormalMask and whatever hair and clothes to help her "blend in". LOL.....

Like I said, I plan on recoloring the other 3 Maxis default skins the same way as well, so be on the lookout.

* ServoNormal Skin with Facemask facepaint.rar (2960.72 KB - downloaded 234 times.)

* ServoNormal facepaint facemask.jpg (14.01 KB, 512x512 - viewed 1159 times.)

* ServoNormal skin before facemask and hair.jpg (37.68 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1691 times.)

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 04:42:16 pm »

Interesting.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 07:23:41 pm »

Well, have been waiting on word from a few skinners on uploading similar recolors of their android/robotic skins, but I guess since I'm not a "Creator God", they feel they can't bother replying.So, I made this skin for upload......

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 08:30:30 pm »

Wow.. this is.. well, for one, pretty confusing (for an idiot like me), and two, pretty cool!

I'm gonna try this out! ^^
tribillio

Nej.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 09:41:57 pm »

Hmm.. Very interesting.
howster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 01:31:56 am »

very cool
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 05:25:03 am »

Well, my opinion is that the servo was totally unsuccessful as Sim.
I replaced the whole mesh, so the Servo looked normal. But you know I'm still not ready for the Servo democracy. I would like to have it as a normal resident housekeeper, nothing else. The way it was featured, it doesn't fullfill my needs at all. He is purely unconvinient.
Ravynlee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 11:38:28 pm »

I for one like this idea. I had been using InSim to change my servo's appearence but this is worth a shot too. Thanks for the imput! *cheers*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: