Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:54:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: light purple default alien skintone  (Read 13866 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2005, 07:28:57 am »

place file in your Downloads folder (works in a sub-folder for me) and all your aliens will be light purple instead of green  :smile bi:

* ltpurplealiens_155.jpg (9.54 KB, 230x147 - viewed 29926 times.)
* sc_ltpurp_alienskintone_default_113.zip (3814.07 KB - downloaded 475 times.)

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Katt

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 02:50:18 pm »

Very nice Sleepy... I'm working on an anotomically correct set of alien/fantasy type skins.  Nice color. What sort of problem are you having?
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 06:15:19 pm »

Thanks Katt, these are nudes. I based them on Allan Akbars files, just changed the color abit  :lol:

I'm getting a "general error" says that I'm trying to attach a empty file  :roll: Tim tried for me and got the same error  Sad  I told Kathy, shes gonna try after I send her one of the files.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Katt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 07:22:14 pm »

Oh ok...if Kathy's got it covered  Cheesy
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 07:41:03 pm »

well if you would like to try *hopes* then ask Tim to send the files to you, he can do it alot faster then I could  :lol:  

hmmm I should put up a warning so people don't try to use more then 1 of these files at a time.

Are you going to make any of your "anotomically correct set of alien/fantasy type skins" into default alien files?

Simbology
Katt

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 08:52:08 am »

I might do that, I like to have all different colored people in the game, and doing them default should be easy....just like you said...only can have one default in the game. I'm almost done with them...a few more tweaks and matching hair and I'm done  Cheesy

I'll ask Tim to send me the file, and see what I can do.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 09:20:55 am »

*sigh* Kathy tried and got the same error last night. I just tried to attach the white file again and got the error again  :cry:

What is it with skintone files? I recall having the same problem with uploading  some tattooed ones I did to a yahoo group *wants to kick something*

Simbology
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 10:42:55 am »

There is something wrong with the board Sleepy...I sent Eric a list of the errors I got from trying to post pics of the skintone I did for aliens...Something is really wrong in Denmark...not sure if Delphy changed some server settings and it has hosed the board or what happened.

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 02:53:54 pm »

well Tim, when you tried for me and got the same error, it was abit of a relief that it wasn't just me!  :lol:

I kind of figured it was a problem with the board when Kathy also had trouble,  I hope it gets fixed soon!

Simbology
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2005, 10:54:59 am »

Ok the file is now included!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: