Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:17:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone else unable to clean up lots with Clean Installer?  (Read 985 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rayea

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 10:07:09 am »

great, so, i found that theres only ONE hotel in Takemisu that has a suit for a family of mom, dad and 2 kids/teens >.<

its the Jade's Villa's, and though its cheap, i wanted somewhere for familys.

so, i sat down, and started to make one. finished it and packaged it (though, i had yet to add the check in booth, but i dont think thats the problem)

closed the game, went to run clean installer....
the package file isnt associated anymore :smt120
clean installer wont find the file ether....:blob6:

infact, if u go to new, and try to overwrite the file, it gave me a page of why i cant do this *swear in machine* and then deleted the file
  :sad4:

so...anyone else having this problem once you have installed BV?

i mean, i know theres gona be some sneak ins, specialy the most basic door, i got a nasty little thing that keeps sneaking in and poping grungee doors in with the normal ones (its a bayou recol, and it needs a good slapping *sigh) but its usefull for trashed lots

and i wanted to uplode it when i was done, but its 15 and a bit megs befor even ziping >.< and i need to take out the sneaky buggers that try to go in with the file...*sniffle*

:blob6: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:   :chainsaw:

*deep breath*........ok......guess i gota wait till clean installer is updated...

*whimper*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: