Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:52:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with maternity clothes hack!  (Read 17207 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2006, 11:03:06 am »

I have downloaded the version for EP3 and inTeen. i have Uni,NL and OFB and the inteen, and i have noticed my teens wear their normal clothes but have no bump! and i cannot get them to wear the clothes i have put into the inteen package. Also if i leave my teen maternity in my downloads folder wil it still show up or not?

thanks
Charlie
xxx

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 12:35:48 pm »

Are you sure the teen is pregnant? They don't wear the maternity clothes until the second day. Some of the teen maternity clothes available on this site are package files. These you can put directly in the downloads folder. To make the pregnant teen wear them you should spawn tom's clothing tester, plan outfit with the clothing tester, and then force redress. I found that worked for me to get pregnant teens to wear custom maternity. Most of the teen maternity clothes come as a texture file. You have to use SimPE to edit the inteenimater_D.package file to use the new clothes. Mandie has a wonderful tutorial.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 03:19:18 pm »

i have put them into the inteenimater D package, but hen they spin round they stay in their normal clothes with no bump whatsoever! One of my teens was expecting twins and had no bump!!! shouldn't this hack enable them to be able to wear clothes and still have a bump? i have checked and there is no documentation with the download for me to read about this hack. Also sometimes my inteenimater don't show up when i click on my sims, i have to press spawn and then go through them all as they are all called spawn, if you know what i mean.i think i may have something conflicting, am gonna go try that mod conflicter program.

thanks
Charlie
xxx

p.s Can careers conflict with anything? as ran the program and it came up with Teen_woohoo_and_more_vLAS1a, imacloud_disney_career, inteenimator_B and s2g_movie_career.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 03:28:56 pm by Charley » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 04:00:59 pm »

This hack was just made to be compatible with the Inteenimater it does'nt allow teens to dress any different.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 04:53:23 pm »

Quote from: CharlieRogan
p.s Can careers conflict with anything? as ran the program and it came up with Teen_woohoo_and_more_vLAS1a, imacloud_disney_career, inteenimator_B and s2g_movie_career.

I don't think careers can conflict unless they have the same GUID as one of the orginal careers, but I'm not totally sure.

I would suggest that you remove the Teen_woohoo_and_more_vLAS1a mod because it is conflicting with the InTeenimater.

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 06:12:12 pm »

But the prob is the teen stays in her normal clothes all the time even whe she is pregnant instead of changing into her maternity clothes provided with the inteenimator resulting in a no showing bump... or is this supposed to happen?

Charlie
xxx

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 08:51:36 pm »

Is it one particular teen this is happening to or all of your teens? Could you get another teen pregnant and see if she changes into her maternity outfit?

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 04:05:37 pm »

Will try with another teen as i have only had one teen pregnant so far,maybe as i have had mods conflictin maybe that was messin it up.

EDIT: have got my only other teen sim pregnant and i have a piccy of her rubbing her belly (as downloaded the hack) as you can see she is still in her normal clothes and has no bump at all!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 05:09:03 pm by Charley » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 05:11:24 pm »

Did you try taking out Squinge's mod?

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 07:03:28 am »

Nope i never, will try that now and see if she changes into her maternity clothes.

EDIT:
Nope she still didnt turn into her maternity clothes when i removed the hack, what should i do? I have ran the hack conflicter and it just comes up now with:
Report Start 6/6/2006 2:26:57 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
2 possible conflicts detected.

But even when i take out the Preg Dressing hack my teens still don't wear their normal maternity clothes! Maybe it because teen sims turn into adults and don't have teen meshes for everyday clothes?

Charlie
xxx
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 03:48:38 pm by Squinge » Logged

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 09:59:57 am »

Hmmm. Do you have hacked dressers? They wouldn't show up in the HCDU report, but maybe they are the problem? What version of the InTeen do you have?
*edit* Or maybe try making the pregnant teen take a shower or something when you load the game without Squinge's mod installed and see if that makes her dress in maternity.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:04:29 am by Ozzucay » Logged

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 10:10:13 am »

not that i know of, i don't download furniture cos i don't really like it.  i have the newest version out 1.4 for OFB. how would i be able to check for hacked dressers?

Charlie
xxx

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 10:22:03 am »

You might have gotten one if you downloaded a house from the exchange. Just look in game at the dressers in buy mode and see if any have an asterisk. The description would probably say if it was hacked to have new features. But since you say that you don't download furniture, and you would have had to consciously put one of these in the house with the teen, I'll be willing to bet dollars for doughnuts that your houses have maxis dressers, not custom ones.
What other mods do you have?

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 11:03:13 am »

the things that come up in red on clean installer are:
1.inteen B
2.insim 2.3
3.noise doesnt wake anyone up
4.Feed Baby
5.test outfit enabled (Huh?)
6.Triplets&quads
7.pregnancy wear any outfit ep3 inteen
8.no autonomous splashing
9.no baby harrasment,
10.jump on bed less
11.selectable babies
12.no autonomous turn on stereo
13.Random pregnancy make out
14.OFB adopt teen
15.put child up for adoption
16.teach toddler fun
17.visitor enabled mop up
18.bring random stuff home

Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 11:14:05 am »

I'm running out of ideas. I have a lot of the same ones and I don't have that problem. Plus, nothing there looks like a problem. :dontknow:
Which version of Squinge's OFB Adopt Teen is that?
Maybe take out the test outfit enabled?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 11:16:43 am by Ozzucay » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: