Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:10:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Acheron,the first Dark Hunter  (Read 28087 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lauriej

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 02:44:06 pm »

thank you i love this series and am currently reading the latest book.
kanesmom99

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 11:39:08 am »

Ok what books are these  ? I am a book freak and these books sound very intresting to me .
Thanks,
Huggles,
Donna
lauriej

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 12:31:23 pm »

Quote from: kanesmom99
Ok what books are these  ? I am a book freak and these books sound very intresting to me .
Thanks,
Huggles,

Donna

the author is sherrilyn kenyon and you can find her site here http://dark-hunter.com/  her newest book came out on may 29th.  and i suggest you read them in order which is listed on her site.
kanesmom99

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 02:22:45 pm »

hi,
 Thanks so much lauriej.
I will definately check these out and get to reading .
Huggles,
Donna
lauriej

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2006, 12:35:19 pm »

you are so welcome, i just finished her latestest and can't wait for the next one.  she is so good.
Snape_Fangirly

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:05 pm »

I've made a human form of Simi, seasons.. she's available for download here on insim.. just look in the Sim Honeys thread. Smiley

Also, Arcia, I went to unpack Ash and I got a message that I'm missing some sort of expansion pack data. I've heard that when this happens, I need a clean installer.. how accurate is this, and where can I find one? Thanks for anyone that can help!

Edit: Nevermind on the clean installer.. I found one.. and YAY! I finally got Simi's Akri into the game! Smiley
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 12:28:05 pm by Snape_Fangirly » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2006, 01:10:07 pm »

Acheron is absolutley stunning.  I am mesmerised by his grogeous face and strange eyes - I could so easily love such a face!  Thank you Arcia!  You have made some of the most attractive Sims I ever saw!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Merrick.Khayman

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24:24 pm »

Acheron is awesom! Thanks for sharing and also thanks for a new book series too read.

Merrick
crazyforkakashi
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 08:57:20 pm »

I am so glad I was pointed to this site. I love him .
zerzacjae
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 04:45:54 pm »

OMG! You read the DH series by the Author goddess? I love, love love those books! Another good read is the Anita Blake series.
terrie131313

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2007, 04:36:08 pm »

I think that I am about to cry...then scream...then faint...then cry some more.  :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: I have been in love :love9:  with this man since I read the books and I have created a household for him (and a few other hunters) in my game.  I made my own, but he doesn't look nearly as good as yours does.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. :worship: :worship:  I noticed that you have a Wren too.  I am going to check him out next (he is my 3rd favorite).  I was soooo excited by seeing Ash's name on your board that I haven't looked any further down the list to see if you have Kyrian (I say that he is my 2nd fav but he runs a really tight race with Ash)  Hmmmm....Ash and Kyrian as the same time....now that is a thought.  A wouldn't mind a Hunter sandwich....:tongue5: :drool:
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 01:40:09 pm »

Astounding work! These characters are truly amazing. Thank you for sharing him!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
DBell5310

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 07:54:06 pm »

Ash is Awesome! Thank you so much
Liquidsilver
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 07:06:14 pm »

Woohooo Ashhh yummmies just got done with the newest lol ready for the next book lol best i've read in a lonng time
annethunder
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 07:14:08 pm »

Ahem... all hail. He is beautiful. I have been looking for an Ash sim, and so far none have come close. Kudos. I love your all your work. You have made a very happy Kenyon Minion with this download.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: