Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:34:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hidden Maxis Braces (Fixed)  (Read 31747 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2006, 04:00:19 pm »

These are some braces that I found in the "Sims3D" folder of the base game that Maxis left out. :error: Hence, you'll only need the base game. Can be found in full face makeup.

Hope you find them interesting! Smiley

Fixed 12/28/06: I've just fixed the braces so that they should show up in your game since I had uploaded the wrong file. Wink

* a9931615_Braces.package (51.29 KB - downloaded 2312 times.)

* Braces.jpg (15.17 KB, 165x153 - viewed 15173 times.)

* Braces 2.jpg (142.38 KB, 800x600 - viewed 3622 times.)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:12:46 pm by Triple_sSs » Logged
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 10:45:06 pm »

Are they found under Eyeglasses or Full Face Makeup?
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 01:31:02 am »

Quote from: Rogue777
Are they found under Eyeglasses or Full Face Makeup?

Full Face Makeup. Smiley
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 12:46:37 pm »

Nice find.....Have you considered recoloring these as well?
siminthebigcity

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 03:50:54 pm »

Awesome!

Thanks~

<3
Mellisenda

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 08:15:40 pm »

Nice work. I do want to give credit, too, to damageInc356. She had extracted these, along with the zits, freckles, and hickies, about a year ago and posted them at MTS2 here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=73414

Thank you for yours, too. Smiley

Melissa
sgoobysnacks29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 09:36:48 pm »

Quote from: Mellisenda
Nice work. I do want to give credit, too, to damageInc356. She had extracted these, along with the zits, freckles, and hickies, about a year ago and posted them at MTS2 here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=73414

Thank you for yours, too. Smiley

Ur friend may have found them to and posted them on MTS2....but im sure ur friend is not the only person to have found them......Triple_sSs has also managed to find them in his game and has been good enough to share them with us......so no disrespect mellisenda.....but no need to give ur friend credit for something Triple_sSs  found and posted;)

*Smoochies*

Chris XxX

" It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) "
Jorenne

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 04:17:48 am »

Oh goody!  That means I can run off and find stuff already found and post it places and get credit for it too!  

No disrespect guys, but really, what would be the difference between this situation with Triple sSs and Damage Inc and if I say, "found" the hidden walls and floors posted on MTS2 more than a year ago by Lyric Lee (I think?) and posted them here or on another forum, would that still be acceptable?

I'm not trying to discredit Triple sSs for finding them, I'm just calling for consistency in standards, that's all.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2006, 07:14:56 am »

First off, sSs, great find, thanx so much for posting this.

Thanx ~ Syn

Quote from: Jorenne
Oh goody!  That means I can run off and find stuff already found and post it places and get credit for it too!  

I'm not trying to discredit Triple sSs for finding them, I'm just calling for consistency in standards, that's all.

There are people who visit only MTS2, just the same as people who only visit here.  I for one contribute to both sites, over a year in fact at MTS2, and I've never seen these before.  How many uploads do they have there?  It would be impossible to set a standard for the multitude of Sims2 sites, because there are too many to even count.  The only way possible for there to be a standard is for everything to be restricted to one website, controlled by Maxis.  Is that what you want?  I don't think so.  As for credit, even if you did find this, you still couldn't take the credit for it because Maxis made it.  Not damageinc., Not sSs.  I for one am very grateful that someone took the effort to go through the Maxis files, find something interesting, and then post it for us to use.

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2006, 08:17:12 am »

Great find! Thanks a lot for sharing! Smiley

Eric
BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 10:41:16 am »

No one deserves credit for finding something first, second or last. At most they deserve a thank you if the find was useful to someone who is unaware of or unable to find the item themselves either here, on MTS2 or elsewhere. The only person(s) that deserve credit in the case of a "find" is whoever created the item at Maxis.

I am sure that there are thousands of things that people have posted on other sites that I have never seen or heard of before (including MTS2), the above item being one of them.

I fail to see an inconsistency in standards here. Inconsistency between what and what, where and where?

Let's not have any more posts pertaining to credit or discredit. I do not see any mention by Triple_sSs concerning credit and I should not have seen any posts concerning credit thereafter.

Nothing was taken from or based off of another's work, so no crediting (Outside of the credit due and credit given to Maxis, above.) is necessary. Either download this and find it useful (or not useful) or move along to something that you do find useful.

Have a good weekend.
Smiley
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 03:16:24 pm by Eric » Logged
Priestess1974

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2006, 11:40:57 am »

Very cool.  My teenage rage kids will love them!

Westley: Hear this now: I will always come for you.
Buttercup: But how can you be sure?
Westley: This is true love - you think this happens every day?
divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 03:37:00 am »

Thanks Smiley

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 10:33:53 pm »

err... I can't dowload this because it's a package. Would you mind converting it to a .rar or .zip? Please?
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 07:19:41 am »

every download is a package file, you just put in your downloads file cos it don't need to be extracted.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: