Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:14:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Flared Jean w/Heels Full Body Mesh for all Sizes  (Read 2991 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2006, 04:01:07 am »

I love the BodyShape project!! It's the best thing since the addition of custom cars!!! However I am racking my brain trying to find a flared jeans full body mesh similar to the simchic mesh. There are countless recolors that can come from this mesh, if it is made. I know along with myself, just about all of SimLand would greatly appreciate this mesh, as to it would give us alot more room to make more beautiful clothing for the BodyShape Project.

R.I.P. HoodSims2
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 04:47:34 pm »

I'm pretty sure this is on Warlokk's list after he gets all the sizes of the ingame meshes out of the way. I'm patiently waiting for alpha skirts with sexy heels and full body meshes with heels, both the nude mesh and the flared jeans. While I'm waiting though he's given us plenty of meshes to play with.
2DaHardway

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:00 am »

I'm waiting on those same meshes as well... I just started using his new hi-res meshes alot and need those to complete my female sims wardrobes... LOL

R.I.P. HoodSims2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: