Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:56:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More mesh suggestions  (Read 3723 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BadLuckBlackie

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2006, 12:59:55 pm »

Warlokk, here are some more suggestions:

Superheroine update - I love Xenos' Superheroine mesh, and you've given it a new lease on life by releasing the 'showerproof' mesh.  My only criticism of SH is that her butt's a bit too flat.  How about a replacement mesh that would give her cheeks a little more rear protrusion (like your 38" bottoms) while leaving everything else the same?

Large Torso - I read that you're considering a 'large torso' mesh for your bigger-busted sizes?  I assume that this would use a larger ribcage and broader shoulders?  Sounds like Linsey Dawn McKenzie or Tiara (tiaraexclusive.com).  You got my vote! :tongue5:

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 10:14:58 pm »

Hmm, for the SuperHeroine, I could easily make some adjustment to the nude meshes... however I couldn't change it too much, or it wouldn't fit with all the clothes meshes Xenos has already put out there, with so many great outfits for them.  However, we all look different naked than clothed, so I could justify a bit of tweaking... I'll see what I can do, I've got several things lined up for this weekend Wink

As for the larger torso, yep that's exactly what I had in mind for later... and LDM is a good example.  That will come once the base sizes are finished, though.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 07:01:34 pm »

Warlokk, can you add nipples to this nightgown mesh? I think it needs them, to be more realistic...

* nighty.png (79.15 KB, 243x557 - viewed 267 times.)
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 07:04:27 pm »

Actually I've tried messing with that mesh, it has some really funky alphas going  on, so I haven't had any luck yet.  Once I get the hang of alpha outfits, I'll take a crack at it.  Mesh Tool can't handle it at all, it just explodes, otherwise I'd include it in my Base clothing sets, since it's a great mesh.

Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 07:24:13 pm »

It's one of my favorite meshes, hopefully you can figure it out.
simboy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 03:06:24 pm »

Hi Persephone and Warlokk, did you mean just nipples on the mesh? no editing with other parts.. Read Warlokks problems with that mesh, had to try. Got it working. PM me with e-mail address. You can have it, I have so much of your stuff...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 03:14:30 pm by simboy » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 04:42:46 pm »

I was just talking about running the mesh through Mesh Tool, without adding any verts... Mesh Tool can't handle alpha meshes, apparently, so it explodes.  I'm sure running it through Unimesh will work fine, but then it loses the bump maps, which is unfortunate.  I've been putting off working with it, hoping Wes would come up with a solution to that problem, since the texture bumps really enhance that outfit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: