Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:04:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: No Aging Past Adult And/Or Elders, Allready compatible with seasons.  (Read 26412 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2006, 05:14:19 pm »

This is my 2nd hack uploaded, and more complex then the previous one.

this is for people who want the old utopia feeling from the sims 1 back, this hack prevents adults and or elders(depending on which file you put in) from aging, while allowing all other aged sims to age naturally.

the open for business version has a set that is compatible with inteen.

Hope Everyone enjoys it.

Updates:
Marth 19th: as far as i can tell the pets version will work with seasons.

* NoAgingForAdultsAndOrElders_Base.zip (1.89 KB - downloaded 584 times.)
* NoAgingForAdultsAndOrElders_Uni.zip (1.65 KB - downloaded 431 times.)
* NoAgingForAdultsAndOrElders_NL.zip (1.71 KB - downloaded 491 times.)
* NoAgingForAdultsAndOrElders_OFB.zip (3.55 KB - downloaded 697 times.)
* NoAgingMultipleVersions_PetsEP.zip (4.64 KB - downloaded 927 times.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:27:33 pm by Bobcatben » Logged
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 10:02:40 pm »

I gave this a shot. I didn't get very far. Not beyond the hack conflict utility, anyway. I didn't even get to try it in-game because HCDU reported it conflicts with the Inteenimater. Sorry.:hello2:

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 11:19:38 pm »

Yup.  It conflicts rather egregiously with InTeen.  Don't use them together.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 03:41:54 pm »

oh,i dont have inteen so i wasnt aware it messed with the aging process bhav o_O. *just looked in inteen and cant see why its even touching that bhav :scratch: *
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 03:49:30 pm by Bobcatben » Logged
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 10:14:39 pm »

There's already a No Aging Cheat that comes with Sims 2. Hold down the Ctrl, Shift & C keys.  Then type: aging off.  Press enter key.  Your Sim will not age.  If you want your Sim to start aging again, do the reverse, typing in: aging on

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 12:34:39 pm »

yes but that effects every sim,  this just prevents sims from getting older once they hit adult
ganymede30324

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 02:23:35 pm »

Great idea! I like havcing my kid Sims go through normal life stages, but the aging process beyond adult scares me (probably some real life issues...).

Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 09:56:37 am »

i just added a(hopefully) inteen compatible version(see the main post).
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 03:48:22 pm by Bobcatben » Logged
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 01:24:22 pm »

Very cool!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 09:10:58 pm »

Xtina,

You don't open zip or package files in notepad.  You open the zip file using a tool like WinZIP or WinRAR and place the package file in your Downloads folder.  If you have a download manager installed, you must disable it in order to download the .zip file to your computer.  This site does not support download managers.

J

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2006, 06:49:14 pm »

which version? ive personaly only tested the 2 ofb ones, and they work right from my testing.

the inteen compatible version works in much the same way as the selective no ageing one on mts2, except this adds a extra function to the master aging controller, insted of makeing a 2nd controller, and adds days only to adults, insted of the ones you have selected.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 06:53:19 pm by Bobcatben » Logged
GarnetThunder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 07:02:47 am »

I have one question about this. When do your Adults/Elders stop aging? When I play, I still get the sound at 6pm they are older and the meter goes up, so I was just wondering Smiley

Those of us who walk in Wisdom, often trip down the path of We's Dumb.
Bobcatben

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 10:25:12 am »

make sure your using only 1 version out of the packs, they dont play well togather, and make sure you dont use the inteen version unless you use inteen, its far less efficent and reliable then the non inteen versions, they should stop aging right away.
GarnetThunder

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 01:34:46 pm »

Quote from: Bobcatben
make sure your using only 1 version out of the packs, they dont play well togather, and make sure you dont use the inteen version unless you use inteen, its far less efficent and reliable then the non inteen versions, they should stop aging right away.

Thanks Bobcat, I didn't realize that I still had all the versions in there. Thought I had only put one. That's what you get when you try to do Sim stuff when you're about 1/2 asleep.

But unfortunately, you lost me on the InTeen thing. My sig should explain why LOL

Those of us who walk in Wisdom, often trip down the path of We's Dumb.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 09:19:53 pm »

All he's saying, Garnet is:

1. If you have the InTeenimater installed, make sure you install ONLY the InTeenimater version of his mod (and no others).

2. If you do NOT have the InTeenimater, make sure you do NOT install the InTeenimater version of his mod (use ONE of the others).

At most, you should only have ONE edition (ever) of his mod installed in your Downloads folder at any given time and it must be consistent with the expansion packs you have installed AND whether or not you have the InTeenimater.

Example: You have Open for Business and you have University and you have the OFB Version of the InTeenimater.  You download the OFB version from the post above (since that is your most current expansion pack) and install ONLY the package file that is marked as InTeenimater compatible.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:23:28 pm by jase439 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: