Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: *RELEASE* Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 34DD Full-Body Base Set  (Read 93002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2006, 11:55:05 pm »

Yes, assuming they're made using my skintones as a base, which the ones found here are.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
demonking

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 04:39:29 am »

Great as always thanks for the hard work.
Lgnd178

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 11:06:16 am »

Warlokk as usual and once again great work
Fabiana1865

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2006, 04:45:18 pm »

As always Master...¡excellent!!! :clapp: :worship:

Thank, thank you so much for sharing :clap: :goodjob:  :goodidea: :beer:
Calinstel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2006, 04:45:24 pm »

You have my respect and admiration sir.  A truly outstanding addition to the game.
RoofMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 05:17:17 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
Well, the Teen D Nude Tops are included in the Nude Top Set, but I haven't done the full-body versions yet.  I think I'll do some Teen D stuff next, to go with the DD Adults, since the skintones are linked already.

Super cool!
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 09:39:36 pm »

Will there be a second version of this set? What size will be next? I'am excited of  the DDD's. The 34dd gym wear is nice!

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 09:47:58 pm »

janjanko-- Yes, there will be a set exactly like this for each of the adult top sizes.  I'm going to do up some Teen D stuff first, and after that I'll either do the Adult A or DDD, I haven't decided... I'm leaning towards the A for variety's sake though, the large-bosom fans have things to play with for now Wink

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
janjanko

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 09:53:40 pm »

Thanks. I also love small breasts you know... I'll tune in Insimenator every weekend to check out new stuff out here!

Protect my palace from danger. Allies and friends, I need help from your meshes...

I will never surrender
:animal:
The Cheat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 11:20:24 pm »

Maybe you should like...concentrate on making Collections too! :tongue5:

But seriously, I'd really like one. Perhaps you could make the collections when you enter the game to test the "finished" meshes each time?

Yeah man. I'll gnaw your face off.
- Teh C.

Oh yeah, uh...The Cheat is a green stripe-ed rabbit, with two butts!
SweetAlyssa

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 04:57:49 am »

Warlokk....can I just say "OMG!!!" LOL

These are wonderful! I love and appreciate all the hard work you've done with this entire project. You have got to be one of the most innovative creators (and artists) that the Sims Community has. You could very easily charge money for your creations, so I want to thank you for making these free of charge to everyone.

XOXOXO

Alyssa
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 11:51:34 am »

I want you to make a sim based on SweetAlyssa's Avatar. Who is that? And why are her implants on her collerbones?
Black Sabbath

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 12:23:13 pm »

Quote from: wademilner
I want you to make a sim based on SweetAlyssa's Avatar. Who is that? And why are her implants on her collerbones?

yeah but they look hot anyway

What is the price of a bullet? Another hole in the head. a flag drapped over a coffin. Another soldier is dead.
How many victims have fallen? How many more have to die? People dying in masses. angel of death standing by
gmonkai

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 05:21:43 pm »

You simply rock man!..Yeah,bring on the whole teen D...She looks petite adult!...Like a Hindu suvasini statue!...I'm skinning with her in mind,up from your skins as template(hope that's cool?...just using for placement-not gonna opacity for shadows or anything...just align and paste...clone...smudge......and replace...have been meticulously assembling photoreferences...but may as well be thorough and work the male details for the Beosboxboy...and each ethnicity also...at least four days,lol-maybe ten...
SweetAlyssa

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 05:23:02 pm »

Quote from: wademilner

Hehee.. *wink* They're not on my collarbones, hon...lmao! It's just a really tight dress. :tongue5:

Y'all are too cute

XOXOXO

Alyssa
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: