Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:47:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian Carson  (Read 25095 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BrightRedScream

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2006, 11:30:48 am »

I just have to say - that this sim is currently my favorite male in my game - he's gorgeous!!  He's quite the ladies man, and man's man at that! lol
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2006, 10:51:24 pm »

Haha! Actually, one time, he cheated on his girlfriend, with a man!(btw, since I'm gay, i dunno, I tend to do most of my characters gay or bi lol, I couldn't resist the idea for him to woohoo with another guy Tongue !). But he's now hapilly married and he has a child (wich is incredibly ugly.. go figure)..!

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2006, 04:01:20 pm »

btw, I was wondering, any of you have pictures of him in your game? I'm so curious!

Greetings, citizens. We are living in the age where the pursuit of all values other than money, success, fame and glamour, has either been discredited or destroyed. Money, success, fame, glamour.
NikeyRios

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 04:20:26 pm »

how do I add him to the NPC pool? so he can appear in game without put it in a house....thanks handsome guy like me....perfect for my sim daughter...xD
AngelFace

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2006, 11:22:41 pm »

Sexy,Great job?

What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2006, 11:02:03 pm »

Matsi, he is stunning - the expressive eyes, the strongly defined features, it all works together to make a very handsome guy that is not a cookie cutter hunk, and that somehow makes he even more striking, just like real life!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
curiousgurl1986

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2006, 01:09:33 pm »

wow!!!!!!! he is sooooooooo freaking hot! i just he were real lol but i wish u made  him in .zip file becuz i cant get him
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 08:59:53 pm »

do you have winRar?

Ravestarr

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2006, 12:44:22 am »

Soo .... beautiful!
zinzen

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2006, 12:16:14 pm »

He is very lovely! Great job.
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2006, 10:17:22 pm »

thank you ^^

monkeynolike

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2008, 02:50:09 pm »

I just dowloaded Bastian, because he is drop dead gorgeous!!! I am going to marry him off to one of my fave sim bois, and if they have kids Ill send u pics!

Ciao

Aodhan
MatSi

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2008, 11:41:23 pm »

thank you i'd love to see it! I'm so exited by all of your comment ^^ I haven'T played the game in like 6 months and started back like 2 days ago.. I went back here to download my old characters and i see all of you guys that downloaded it Cheesy

simsxlove

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 12:19:19 am »

he is too gorgeous! i see the beautiful Worja in your avi..he's in my game, i love your sims. xoxoxo
monkeynolike

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2008, 04:04:11 pm »

So they finally had a kid, well two of them. i had to resort to cheat codes to even get them to like each other. Your boi hated my boi sooooooo much. Well im trying to get a good pic of their kids who are now teens.(they were very ugly as kids) and the other da(which is a sim version of me... lol i couldnt resist Bastian was too hot to give to any other of my bois)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: