Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:03:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classic Fembot skins for Squinge's change servo appearance  (Read 2945 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BionixWV33

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2006, 12:14:15 pm »

Hey Warlokk.......Just wondering if you could do 2 modified basic skins,based of the classic fembots from the Bionic Woman TV show, where one skin has the "facemask" off with wires showing around the eyes and teeth,and the other skin would have small damage areas with wires showing here and there. Also, I have a question for you regarding the first skin request,the "faceless" skin: Is it even remotely possible to create a full facepaint mask that looks like a regular female sim face,without having the colors and such of the actual sims face showing or bleeding thru the mask? See, if you can create these 2 skins for me,it would be even better if Bodyshop allowed you to create a facepain facemask to cover the wires and stuff,like in the old episodes of the Bionic Woman. Let me know............

Thanks

25 surgeries by age 30,2 1/2 feet of scarring on upper torso,Quarter pound or so of titanium in jaws and cheeks, and 2 foot long rods hooked into spine.
After all that, and much more, still saying 'C'mon, Fate, give me more. I'M STILL STANDING!"Cheesy
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 08:51:34 pm »

I'm sure it's all possible, but I haven't really done any texture work at all, and this would all be done with either skintones or makeup textures, I would think.  My work has all been done on the body meshes themselves so far.

I think there may have already been some cyborg/android/robot skins or makeup done though, try looking over at MTS2, I bet you'll find something.  If not, drop a request in the general Requests section here or at MTS2.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
lumlock
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 09:28:05 pm »

I've tried making fembots with bink13y's SimDroid 6.5 skin on some of Warlokk's Hi-Res meshes for a while but they started acting wacky with the skin like most or all of lower meshes left leg would stretch all the way to the right:Huh?:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: