Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:22:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun gain when teaching to study  (Read 10352 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2006, 04:05:01 pm »

This mod allows parents to gain fun while they are teaching children to study.

I have only tested this mod with EP3 but it should work for all versions.
This mod is compatible with FFS & GLS.

* TeachHomeWorkFun.zip (1.12 KB - downloaded 1299 times.)

* teaching1.jpg (107.95 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1184 times.)

* teaching2.jpg (102.13 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1136 times.)

* teaching done.jpg (105.8 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1092 times.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 07:33:09 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
maniac19642003
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 04:12:23 pm »

Thanks for this man, nice work. Tho just a suggestion, can you also make it where the kids gain fun as well as the parents? I know the kids always lose fun when doing homework.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 04:13:46 pm »

Quote from: maniac19642003
can you also make it where the kids gain fun as well as the parents?
Good idea I will let you know if it can be done.

edit: I just need to locate the code for the kid I haven't found it yet.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 05:10:13 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
discordkitty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 07:42:17 pm »

This is great and a version for the kids fun would be even better!
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 03:48:28 pm »

Perfect!
renee

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2006, 02:57:53 am »

I just have a question. Do you have all of your hacks in your game. I use just about all your hacks and don't have any problems with them .Although I was having a problem with my sims getting pregnant. They would get pregnant but when it was time for them to go into the first tri an error message would pop up, so I would have to abort the pregnacy.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2006, 03:31:45 am »

Is this error happening to ALL Sims, renee?
I have a problem with pregnancy (but I'm sure is not related to any of Squinge mods) and it DOESN't happen to all Sims but just if one of the parents is in Uni (my Adult female Sims can no longer get pregnant of a male YA).
I don't know how far things changed but I got so furious that I wanted to step my game down.
I had placed more than 200 Sims to live in Uni as spare for generations and they stopped function. I had to move them all Downtown.
Made a check in my game for things I could live without, and end-up taking out 80MB downloads.
Even if Squinge has all his mods in his own game, we all have a combination of other mods from other creators that can cause the conflicts.
Just in test, I had a transporter Mirror from Christian Lov that also makes babies and I took it out to check the changes. Up now nothing was proved and sincerely I'm inclined to put it back. Though CL objects are very complicated and difficult to adjust, they normally make more my game-type and it would be good if he could find out a way to include memories in his objects. Well, another tema. I'm very stressed at the moment.
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2006, 02:49:53 pm »

There's a hack from Monique (MTS2) around to make homework fun and only have homework sometimes, so the 'fun' part is definitely possible.

Thanks a LOT for this. I had a situation where  frustrated sims didn't teach their kids to do homework (study) because of their frustration. I'll check this out right now.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2006, 05:01:16 pm »

Thankyou for yet another Great mod.
quasim

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 03:38:33 pm »

Now parents will even start teaching to study if their mood is 0
Great job!!!
SimDebster

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 08:44:03 am »

Quote from: renee
I just have a question. Do you have all of your hacks in your game. I use just about all your hacks and don't have any problems with them .Although I was having a problem with my sims getting pregnant. They would get pregnant but when it was time for them to go into the first tri an error message would pop up, so I would have to abort the pregnacy.

How did you abort the pregnancy?  Is that another hack?

Have a bright platinum diamond day,
Deb
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 05:27:42 pm »

Quote from: quasim
There's a hack from Monique (MTS2) around to make homework fun and only have homework sometimes, so the 'fun' part is definitely possible.

Thanks a LOT for this. I had a situation where  frustrated sims didn't teach their kids to do homework (study) because of their frustration. I'll check this out right now.

Heehee - The homework sometimes/faster/fun mod is actually my mod (at MTS2)...I'm a big school nerd and I wanted to tweak the entire school/homework bit.  With my mod, serious students will get a small boost to their fun when at school and while doing homework.  Also, students who have higher grades will be able to finish their homework a little bit faster.  Also, mine adds a tiny little social/fun boost to the kids when they are being helped with their homework.

Monique's mod is the Auto Do Homework mod (also at MTS2)...it is such a help.  It makes the kids do their homework at 7PM every night.

So, if you put all of these together (mine, Monique's and Squinge's), you get a nice little homework package.  
(They all appear to be compatible..unless I completely missed something when I looked at them just now)

Thanks, Squinge.  Goodness, I love all the little hacks you make for us!

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: