Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:17:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Athletic Girl w/ Heels  (Read 3926 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: June 15, 2006, 06:57:03 pm »

I'm working on a She-Hulk sim using the new athletic girl mesh, which is absolutely gorgeous, and I was thinking that the athletic girl mesh would be even cooler with the heels like the ones included with the Female Heels Mesh and/or the Alpha Skirt Mesh.

I know y'all probably have a plan for it at some point, but on the slim chance that you don't, I thought I'd throw this out there.

Thanx for all the amazing work that y'all continue to do!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 04:02:46 am »

Syn, I'm now wrecking my brain to find a compromise : make heels without making the legs look significantly shorter... Hey, you may be interested to know that Yakov managed to manupulate me into making a female bodybuilder - but we're still fighting over the amount of muscle Cheesy
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 08:30:19 am »

rofl Oh lord
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 10:33:29 am »

Quote from: marvine
Syn, I'm now wrecking my brain to find a compromise : make heels without making the legs look significantly shorter... Hey, you may be interested to know that Yakov managed to manupulate me into making a female bodybuilder - but we're still fighting over the amount of muscle Cheesy

Really?  I thought the legs on the female mesh with heels looked great!  Just look at my Catwoman here.  Have you considered shortening the leg in the thigh region?  If you can divide whatever amount you remove from the knee to the ankle between that and the knee and the thigh, then you might get a healthy balance.  (Obviously, I know nothing about meshing and if this is even possible or not.)

Yay Female Bodybuilder!  Just take the athletic (for males) mesh and add some lovely lady humps and lumps (ala The Black Eyed Peas song) and be done with it, lol.  See, I make things so simple for ya.  :group hu:

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: