Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 12:40:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: By Request: Large Home with Business and Maids Quarters  (Read 11200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 12:19:31 pm »

Gorgeous !!!!! Thanx Smiley

:brain:
Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 01:29:19 pm »

Thank you Rogue,i love the house and i will put it to good use!
8ecky

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 10:13:18 pm »

Rogue, this is amazing!  I just bought OFB after getting Pets and hating it.  LOL  This is just what I need to start out.  Thanks so much for sharing!
LordBanxter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 05:07:30 pm »

Yea yea, I know, necromancy is bad, m'kay?  Still doesn't stop me from dropping a comment you might appreciate...

I've been using this lot for months strictly for neighborhood deco, filling in empty blocks, etc.  Last week, I finally moved sim-Banx into it, mainly due to laziness in the building department recently (result of Unpleasantview imploding, you know the story).  I have to say this is a magnificently constructed lot, but I must add that it is entirely too big for me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I'm finally to the point of having the shop stocked and ready to open (been using the bandatron to boost the sales badge and charge suckers for using the pool), however, I have never once stepped into the 2nd floor, with just my selfsim living there, it would be an exercise in futility to attempt to use all that space...

This is in no way meant to be construed as criticism, just wanted to let you know you'd really outdone yourself on this one...(the small house/shop looks very nice too, I've had it for as long as I've had this one, and it's looking like the place to go if I decide I need to downsize)

:headbang:
You Rock Rogue!!
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 05:14:04 pm »

Thank you, Banx. I really appreciate your kind words, and I'm so glad you like the house. Smiley
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 12:06:51 pm »

Whoever came up with Necromancy for re-opening an old post? Doesn't even come close to fitting the definition of the word. Ooo spirits of the dead speak...Yo Diana this is the dead talking, this is nice house you should download it. Ok thank you o great spirits.

Has to be Pes. lol
Fantastic house, so here's to Necromancy for opening old posts. I got a new goodie. Thank you for sharing Smiley

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
tanjabgyu

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 03:43:24 am »

i really love this.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: