Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:12:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:Easier Break Up  (Read 40062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2006, 08:06:20 am »

As requested:
This mod enables the break up interaction for teens & adults no matter how high the relationship is between your sims, there are two versions of this mod one reduces the relationship hit that occurs after breaking up the other prevents any relationship hit after breaking up.

**This mod is not compatible with the Inteenimater**

*This mod conflicts with Syberspunk's adultsgosteadyplusmarriage-traditional mod but they appear to work ok when used together*

I have only tested this with EP3 but it should work with EP2.
This mod is compatible with FFS & GLS.

This mod has been tested & approved by ilikefishfood(Thank you)

Only download one version.
EasyBreakupLessRelChange.zip(Less Rel Hit)
EasyBreakupNoRelChange.zip (No Rel Hit)

* EasyBreakupLessRelChange.zip (0.68 KB - downloaded 3275 times.)
* EasyBreakupNoRelChange.zip (1.05 KB - downloaded 2126 times.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 03:25:46 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 08:50:39 am »

You rock! Eric better watch out!  I'm giving serious consideration to giving up my position as CEO of the Worship Eric FanClub, and taking up the post as Director of the Squinge-for-President campaign.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 08:56:25 am »

Quote from: ilikefishfood
Squinge-for-President campaign.
Good idea then I can make Squeaster an official holiday :laugh:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 09:22:48 am »

Squinge for presidents!:cheer: :wav:

Is this one already OFBP2 compatible?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 09:28:11 am »

Quote from: MissDoh
Is this one already OFBP2 compatible?
Yes it should be the patch didn't change any of the code this mod uses.

IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 10:50:40 am »

MissDoh, Ozzucay and now Ilikefishfood.....
wow...thing becomes always more interesting...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks, Squinge, I really need this.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 11:58:16 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
MissDoh, Ozzucay and now Ilikefishfood.....
wow...thing becomes always more interesting...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

:rofl: **Throws campaign hats at Ice**

:cheer:Squinge, Squinge, he's our man, If he can't do it no one can! :cheer:

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
darcee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 12:31:54 pm »

I have a few questions about this one.  It sounds like a great mod, but I'm just curious to know a little more about how it works.

1. Do either of these easy break-ups cause furiousness?
2. When they break up, will they also be out of love?
3. Will the option for the original angry break-up still be available (if the relationship is low)?
4. If used when a couple is living together, like breaking up a marriage, will the broken-up-with spouse be automatically evicted like happens with the angry break-up?  

Thanks much Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 01:13:49 pm »

Quote from: darcee
Thanks much Smiley
This mod just modifies the test for breaking up it doesn't prevent furious it enables break up for anytime you want so low relationship break up isn't needed, I believe they will be out of love when they break up, you can use my EP2 required: No More Furious Sims mod to prevent sims from getting furious.

edit:I believe they still get evicted because I didn't change the break up function at all.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 02:56:35 pm by Squinge » Logged

Raphian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 01:34:43 pm »

will u make a version compatable with inteen
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 01:38:21 pm »

There is already a easy break up for inteen there is no way I can make this compatible.

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 02:22:01 pm »

Quote from: darcee
I have a few questions about this one.  It sounds like a great mod, but I'm just curious to know a little more about how it works.

1. Do either of these easy break-ups cause furiousness?
2. When they break up, will they also be out of love?
3. Will the option for the original angry break-up still be available (if the relationship is low)?
4. If used when a couple is living together, like breaking up a marriage, will the broken-up-with spouse be automatically evicted like happens with the angry break-up?  

Thanks much Smiley

Here's what my tests have shown.  Using either version:

1.  Sim who's broken up with will become furious with the sim who broke up with him/her.

2. Sim who's broken up with will get a pretty much inverse relationship score: ie. 100/100 will become -100/-100.

3.  If you're using norelchange version however, the sim broken up with will retain their hearts, and smilies (friend, best friend).  The breakee's relationship will not change at all.  They'll stay in love with the person they broke up with.

4.  If you're using lessrelchange, you'll get #1 & #2 (above) however, both sims will lose their hearts and smilies.  NOTE: the breaker-uper retains the high ltr/str but they'll be no hearts or smilies.

You can of course use inSIM to adjust the relationship scores accordingly, and get rid of the furiousness.  I figure after someone's been dumped, they're going to be a bit upset at first.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 02:41:32 pm »

Thanks for your report Ilikefishfood, I was wondering about the norelchange version and I was afraid it would do exactly what you report.

So we have a choice that they stay in love or became furious at each other lol.... Somehow the furious one attracts me more.

Can you do another version Squinge so Sims that keep their relation would no longer be in love with each other?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 02:57:56 pm »

Can you do another version Squinge so Sims that keep their relation would no longer be in love with each other?
Good question I will try it & see what happens.

ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 03:03:54 pm »

Thanks for your report Ilikefishfood, I was wondering about the norelchange version and I was afraid it would do exactly what you report.

So we have a choice that they stay in love or became furious at each other lol.... Somehow the furious one attracts me more.

NOTE, Miss Doh........the breakee always gets furious regardless of the version you're using, and they will always get an inverse (negative) numeric str/ltr score.  The only thing that's different is that the norelchange retains the smilies and hearts, and lesrelchange nixes them.

The breaker-upper retains a full relationship, feelings etc. withthe norelchange, and loses the hearts and smilies withthe lessrelchange.  They don't get furious.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: