Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:53:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 required:Easier Break Up  (Read 40066 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 03:47:17 pm »

Thanks doll!
brittann72

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 05:43:33 pm »

Easier breakup for OFB!!! Am I dreaming? Do you know how long have I been asking around for an update to Pescado's? Thank you Squinge, AMEN!
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2006, 01:13:39 am »

Thanks for this Squinge!

Sometimes, Sims just arent' compatible, and I'm tired of having to make things unpleasant before making them break up.

Thanks for the helpful extra information, ILikeFishFood, I changed which one I was going to put in the game because of the extra info - thankyou so much.

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
FzzyDg8

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2006, 01:21:32 am »

Good mod Squinge; I agree with KnightSkyKytes' comment about being tired of making things unpleasant inorder to break up.  This will definitely be a keeper.  Many thanks for this mod!!
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2006, 03:44:55 am »

Quote from: KnightSkyKyte
Thanks for this Squinge!

Sometimes, Sims just arent' compatible, and I'm tired of having to make things unpleasant before making them break up.

Thanks for the helpful extra information, ILikeFishFood, I changed which one I was going to put in the game because of the extra info - thankyou so much.

Happy to help.  

(ASIDE to KnightSkyKyte: Love your work!  Your skins are amazing!)

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2006, 04:03:03 am »

Hehe.  This is exactly what I was needing right when I need it!  See, I had an odd thing happen with my game.  A Sim of mine fell in love with the Repo Man.  Well, he moved in, and I had him propose to her.  She lost her last name!  She just has a first name like Cher or Madonna.  Well, I have another Sim I recently created that I'd like to have be one named too.  So I was planning on having him fall in love with Social Worker then have them marry so he'd become single named.  Then I was going to have them divorce because I don't want him married actually.  I wasn't looking forward to the annoying and picking fights that it was going to take to get the relationship score down enough to get them to break up!  So thanks a million!  You're going to save me SOOOO much time!

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
Brandihud

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2006, 04:38:56 pm »

Thank you.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2006, 04:59:56 pm »

Thankyou.
Happenstance

Love = Adam Ant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 07:22:37 am »

Thanks!

//Happenstance

QuillWriter
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2006, 01:41:10 am »

Aaah! Thank you *so* much! Sometimes I just want my Sims to break up and date other people, and I don't like having them be unfaithful just to be able to break up (and the other way takes too dang long!). I know it's just a game, but still...unless I'm doing it for a storyline or a specific purpose, I don't make my Sims cheat. Indulging in senseless, random cheating is just...yuck, to me.
Sari

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2006, 04:26:10 am »

Any chance this mod will be/already is updated for Pets? *fingers crossed*
Blue_Rose

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2006, 05:59:45 am »

Thanks for this mod..

Rose
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 10:43:45 am »

Quote from: Sari;451588
Any chance this mod will be/already is updated for Pets? *fingers crossed*

Refer to this list to know which mods needs an update and if one has been made already:  List of Pets compatible mods
nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2006, 07:53:47 pm »

Even though I am way far behind in getting some of your mods, it doesn't make them less than they were when you first posted them... But I do have the benefit of hours of reading all the posts, to find out about any possible conflicts.. (only way I can convince myself it is a blessing to be behind in my d/ling...) LOL Thank you yet again for a great and needed mod! You really are sumthin' huh? Squinge for Prez? I think I'd have to jump on that campaign myself *wink*

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2007, 06:15:22 am »

Quote from: sims2freak82;724053
does it work with seasons
Yes it does.Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 09:43:41 am by Squinge » Logged

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: