Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 08:03:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Makin' NPC's!!! Yeah... (I need help...)  (Read 5627 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sir Northis

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2006, 06:03:42 pm »

How would you make an NPC with SimPE? (I'd like to make a Slob NPC if you're wondering.)

No one reads my post anymore! Argh! angry
richy61

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 08:06:51 am »

All by SimPe, I don't know... I've used the in-game cheat 'NPC & townie creator' (the dead tree) to make two new dateable slot. After I use SimPe for modify them to be more attractive for my playable-sim. If you want try this method I think there is a tutorial here or on MTS (sorry can't remember).
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 10:32:45 pm »

Yeah. I also use the NPC & Townie maker as well. But, I want to make them without the use of that tree.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:14 pm »

Do you want to make a 'stinking' maid or bartender (this one could be funny) or something like that?
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 08:05:56 pm »

Unfortunately, no thanks. Sad I actually want to make the Slob NPC's (they're in Nightlife), though.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:02:51 am »

Sorry I don't remember or find (in the 'make NPC or townies' tree) a SLOB NPC for NL, I found 4 new NPC: chef, gypsy, host and DJ and 4 news 'special-townie': dateable-slob, dateable-diva, vampire and great-vampire.
I play with the french Sims2 version and I think 'SLOB' put me in a wrong way...
Please, could you discribe what he loock like or what he do in game?
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 09:14:49 am »

Certainly. There are actually a male version and a female. The male version wears a red striped vest and a baggy exercise pants covered with some portions of mud. The female version wears a long shirt with a llama on it drinking champagne and wears a red pants covered in "Freezer Bunnies". They both bring an allowance of 14 Simoleans if you move them in. They tend to fart and belch without the use of commanding them to (This I want to take a look at). You will notice them in random places in Downtown as they walk into an area not so populated and pass gas. :fart: Since my Sim and I are Capricorns, we would laugh. The neat freaks, however, cover their noses and/or make disgusted faces. They like dates at home, if you have a dream date with them, then they will give you unbelievably expensive items (and you thought that they were poor?) I guess that's it on my long lecture of Slob NPC's.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 09:19:45 am by Sir Northis » Logged

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 03:06:44 pm »

The two dateable-slob... You find the clothes in Pj and they are dowtownies and not NPC.
Could you check with SimPe, but look in your dowtown-family and not in NPC-family (if I remember both have 0 in neat and energy but high level interrest in all).
For the 'perfect date gift' what sort of item? Normal sim also bring the most expensive plasma-tv or the most expensive statue, and sometimes the both.
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 03:32:34 pm »

Oh, my mistake. I'm looking in SimPE, but I can't find the file to pull out downtownies. I wonder where it could be.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2006, 04:57:20 pm »

After loading your neighborhood, select the SimBrowser tool (ctrl+shift+s). If you remember his/her name make a sort-by-name and find him/her, if not just look at the portrait-icon.
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 09:50:23 am »

I found both of the dateable Slobs. They have different names as I uninstall and reinstall the game. Anyways, I recognize them.

richy61

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 10:32:20 am »

And as you see, they're just downtownies with 0 in neat and energy. I don't see other differences.
Sir Northis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 09:26:20 am »

So I see...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: