Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:58:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bodyshape How-To Tutorial & Websites (updated 11-18-06)  (Read 14663 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2006, 12:56:17 pm »

Hi All--

I've created a detailed tutorial on how to use the Bodyshape Sets to their fullest extent.  It can be found at the Tower Workshop here:  Bodyshape How-To Guide

Please refer anyone with questions on the set to this page, it should explain everything.  If anyone has feedback or suggestions, let me know!

Warlokk
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 09:59:06 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 12:37:44 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
...fullest extent.

That's what I like about them.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:57:55 pm »

Hi All--

I have updated the How-To website, to include installation instructions, and I have also added a BodyShape Introduction site.  All 3 are now linked in my sig, and are also linked on the main Tower website.  Check them out, and I'd love to hear what folks think!  These are actually my first websites on the whole internets!!!  :goofy:

MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 12:50:06 pm »

I looked over the bodyshape how-to and the Intro and they look good - clear and easy to follow.  The hardest part is to get past folks' reluctance to read instructions. Cheesy
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 09:37:03 am »

I read through it a couple of times, and I sure can't think of any way to make it any more simple.

I tried ideas in my mind--add an illustration here, add some more detail there--and everything I could come up with would have just cluttered up the instructions with unnecessary detail.  (Sort of like those tutorials that go into detail about how to use control-c to copy and control-v to paste, and go on into lengthy discourses about the clipboard.)  

So I'd say you've nailed it! Smiley

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 09:41:12 am »

The original ones were easy enough for me to figure out. These are good. If I can figure it out...anyone can.

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Zephyrash

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 09:55:19 am »

Now theres an easy to read and understand Tutorial. I have blundered my way through the maze of other tutes and yours by far makes the most sense and I appreciate your humor.
Spazsgirl21003

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 07:52:26 pm »

The how to is very easy to understand. Thank you for making it so clear. Your work is fantastic.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 08:58:55 am »

The target mesh (mine) has to be at least similar to the one you're trying to convert... the target mesh determines the shape, the source only provides the textures.  If there isn't a mesh that matches the one you're trying to convert, well, maybe someone will make it eventually... otherwise you may have to improvise... Cheesy

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 10:09:13 am »

Custom meshes are pretty much a no-go, since I only convert Maxis originals for the most part... getting permissions and such for other people's work is a hassle, and there are simply way too many of them out there.

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 05:25:22 pm »

I made it in the 34DD, but no other sizes yet... I may do an improved version for other sizes with better shoes, but I'm not sure yet.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: