Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:49:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Breasts as "Glasses"  (Read 2984 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GRIM_REPAIR

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2006, 06:53:42 pm »

I was thinking about body modifications, and the cool elf ears that are out there, and was wondering if something similar could be done with breasts.

Seems like you could reference the the underlining skin genetic and clothing (like a full body mesh does), and these bosom "Glasses" would blend in with the clothing you were wearing (and skin underneath).

I'm not sure it can be done, since the Elf Ears that are out there do not refer to the underlining Sim (so you have to somehow find a recolour to match your skin or worse make one yourself).

Also, I don't see how this could move with the sim correctly (especially breathing), and with body type (fit/fat).

I was thinking of this since this might simplify the bodyshape project if it works.

Is this even possible?
Truthslayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 02:11:39 am »

Would there be any guarantee that the textures, if they could be somehow be coaxed into covering these accessories, which are hard-coded to the mesh to begin with, stretch and cover properly with no gaps?

I have my doubts over this, and thus I believe Warlokk is succeeding in the best way he can.  Until Maxis allows people to custom adjust any features on the fly and have it work on the base body itself, we will have to respect and thank the custom mesh and texture makers for all their hard work.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:34 pm »

Do Sims breathe?
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 12:53:18 pm »

I hope not, cause then they could catch electronic air viri!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: